Cruise planner purchases if cruise cancelled

22 minutes ago, UNCFanatik said:

If my July cruise is cancelled, do you think they would offer 125% credit for cruise planner purchases to be used on future cruise? 

Based on previously cancelled cruises, probably.

You never know what will happen...

When our March 2020 sailing was cancelled, I immediately logged in to cruise planner and cancelled everything.   Refunds to credit card within days....  People that left items booked waited months for $$$ to be returned...

Just my experience...

57 minutes ago, UNCFanatik said:

If my July cruise is cancelled, do you think they would offer 125% credit for cruise planner purchases to be used on future cruise? 

Based on what has been offered on the previously cancelled cruises, it is most likely.

You may have to opt in for it, though. This was my experience with my cancelled January '21 cruise. 

On our May cruise cancellation we were told there was no option to receive 125% Cruise Planner Credit and the money was returned on our credit card within two weeks. We received credit on two previous cancellations but the RCCL folks said it was not an option this time. Guess since they are looking to sail within the next several months they did not want to give away more of their money. Did notice the future shore excursions have gone up in price.

On 4/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, UNCFanatik said:

If they do offer it, you have to take the 125% FCC in order to be eligible to opt-in for the Cruise Planner 125%.  They aren't tied to each other but you can't get a cash refund for the cruisefare and also get the 125% onboard credit.

On 4/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, Mike.s said:

Our May Anthem sailing cancellation we weren't given the option of 125% for our drinks packages, was refunded to the card within a week

They didn't tell you on a cancellation email, you had to find the link to 125% OBC.  They subsequently sent a reminder email weeks later with the link in it.

@All -  if you don't get a link for 125% OBC do a search in the FAQ on Royals site for the link - it's standard on all purchases where they cancel on you. 

I am however still waiting for all FCC and OBC from cancelled May sailings ⛵?