Jump to content
brycemo

Every Activity on Every Ship - Listed

Recommended Posts

So, a while ago, while roaming the internet, I stumbled across this awesome list of which activities were on which ships throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet. It was perfect! Maybe I lost it, maybe it was taken down, but I couldn't find it any longer. So I set out to make my own. After going through every deck of every Royal Caribbean ship's deck plans, I noted everything I could find onboard. Bars, dining, entertainment, I listed it all. Here is the result:

image.thumb.png.c415eb5c76041e872da05dfeea1c61ba.png

View in full screen

 

I find it incredibly useful and I thought that I'd put it here because you all might like to use it too. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Disclaimers:

  • This is my own creation and all information used is from https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/deck-plans  (unless otherwise referenced)
  • Therefore, there may be certain inaccuracies because of either certain things missing on the deck plans, or me missing something out
  • If this is the case, please feel free to let me know and I will update it to reflect these. As said, I have not been on all these ships so do not have first hand experience for all these venues and activities, so please do let me know of any errors I may have made.
  • It is quite large so it may take a moment to load, and you will need to zoom out.
  • I intend to update it as new ships debut, or as ships get refurbished/amplified so it is hopefully always an up to date reference point.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all of the work.  Possible suggestion.  Maybe combine venues that differ in name only.  The biggest example I saw was the classic lounge.  On Majesty it is called the Spectrum, you have all of the vision class lumped together, and on Navigator has the Star Lounge, but they are all pretty much the same venue.  Just a thought.

Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, brycemo said:

So, a while ago, while roaming the internet, I stumbled across this awesome list of which activities were on which ships throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet. It was perfect! Maybe I lost it, maybe it was taken down, but I couldn't find it any longer. So I set out to make my own. After going through every deck of every Royal Caribbean ship's deck plans, I noted everything I could find onboard. Bars, dining, entertainment, I listed it all. Here is the result:

image.thumb.png.c415eb5c76041e872da05dfeea1c61ba.png

View in full screen

 

I find it incredibly useful and I thought that I'd put it here because you all might like to use it too. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Disclaimers:

  • This is my own creation and all information used is from https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/deck-plans  (unless otherwise referenced)
  • Therefore, there may be certain inaccuracies because of either certain things missing on the deck plans, or me missing something out
  • If this is the case, please feel free to let me know and I will update it to reflect these. As said, I have not been on all these ships so do not have first hand experience for all these venues and activities, so please do let me know of any errors I may have made.
  • It is quite large so it may take a moment to load, and you will need to zoom out.
  • I intend to update it as new ships debut, or as ships get refurbished/amplified so it is hopefully always an up to date reference point.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Wow, this is great.  Anyway of posting it as a Excel file attachment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StayFrosty said:

Thanks for all of the work.  Possible suggestion.  Maybe combine venues that differ in name only.  The biggest example I saw was the classic lounge.  On Majesty it is called the Spectrum, you have all of the vision class lumped together, and on Navigator has the Star Lounge, but they are all pretty much the same venue.  Just a thought.

Thanks again.

Oh awesome thanks. These were a real pain to group together so that’s a great idea. I had the same problem at first with all of the individual ___ and ___ pubs and so i just called them the “and” pubs. I’m not sure if they have an actual name to go by?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ellcee said:

Woah. Cool!

 

8 minutes ago, RatedPG said:

This is so cool.  I was just asking about an article comparing all the features of the ships fleet wide in a topic I started and then I see this.  Awesome!

Thanks! I’m so glad you like it 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 2:28 AM, brycemo said:

So, a while ago, while roaming the internet, I stumbled across this awesome list of which activities were on which ships throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet. It was perfect! Maybe I lost it, maybe it was taken down, but I couldn't find it any longer. So I set out to make my own. After going through every deck of every Royal Caribbean ship's deck plans, I noted everything I could find onboard. Bars, dining, entertainment, I listed it all. Here is the result:

image.thumb.png.c415eb5c76041e872da05dfeea1c61ba.png

View in full screen

 

I find it incredibly useful and I thought that I'd put it here because you all might like to use it too. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Disclaimers:

  • This is my own creation and all information used is from https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/deck-plans  (unless otherwise referenced)
  • Therefore, there may be certain inaccuracies because of either certain things missing on the deck plans, or me missing something out
  • If this is the case, please feel free to let me know and I will update it to reflect these. As said, I have not been on all these ships so do not have first hand experience for all these venues and activities, so please do let me know of any errors I may have made.
  • It is quite large so it may take a moment to load, and you will need to zoom out.
  • I intend to update it as new ships debut, or as ships get refurbished/amplified so it is hopefully always an up to date reference point.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Is the spreadsheet categorizing the ship list from smallest to largest?

I would find that extremely helpful as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:28 AM, brycemo said:

So, a while ago, while roaming the internet, I stumbled across this awesome list of which activities were on which ships throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet. It was perfect! Maybe I lost it, maybe it was taken down, but I couldn't find it any longer. So I set out to make my own. After going through every deck of every Royal Caribbean ship's deck plans, I noted everything I could find onboard. Bars, dining, entertainment, I listed it all. Here is the result:

image.thumb.png.c415eb5c76041e872da05dfeea1c61ba.png

View in full screen

 

I find it incredibly useful and I thought that I'd put it here because you all might like to use it too. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Disclaimers:

  • This is my own creation and all information used is from https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/deck-plans  (unless otherwise referenced)
  • Therefore, there may be certain inaccuracies because of either certain things missing on the deck plans, or me missing something out
  • If this is the case, please feel free to let me know and I will update it to reflect these. As said, I have not been on all these ships so do not have first hand experience for all these venues and activities, so please do let me know of any errors I may have made.
  • It is quite large so it may take a moment to load, and you will need to zoom out.
  • I intend to update it as new ships debut, or as ships get refurbished/amplified so it is hopefully always an up to date reference point.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

@brycemo, Do you have this in a spreadsheet and if so, would you be kind enough to post it as an attachment in this posting? Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TJ! said:

Is the spreadsheet categorizing the ship list from smallest to largest?

I would find that extremely helpful as well!

No it’s not, it’s in order of classes as per release date. I do however have another spreadsheet listing the ships and their sizes (length, beam, capacity) if you would like to see it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brycemo said:

No it’s not, it’s in order of classes as per release date. I do however have another spreadsheet listing the ships and their sizes (length, beam, capacity) if you would like to see it?

You are amazing! I would love to see that as well if it isn't too much trouble from you!

These spreadsheets are very well made and thought out.

 

I appreciate you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, coneyraven said:

One error that I noticed .... Grandeur DOES have a Pool Bar.  Otherwise .... this is really awesome .....  you def. put a lot of time into it.

 

9 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Great workup. 
P.S.: There IS a Ben & Jerry's on Adventure.

 

8 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

Agree with others.  Really neat and helpful chart!

One note...my Navigator cruise planner had Chef's Table, as does my Adventure and Mariner.

 

All have been updated. Thanks guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 12:20 AM, StayFrosty said:

Thanks for all of the work.  Possible suggestion.  Maybe combine venues that differ in name only.  The biggest example I saw was the classic lounge.  On Majesty it is called the Spectrum, you have all of the vision class lumped together, and on Navigator has the Star Lounge, but they are all pretty much the same venue.  Just a thought.

Thanks again.

Yes this is a perfect idea! What might I call it, would simply "Classic Lounge" suffice? Is that their actual name? And also would it make most sense to put it under "bars"?

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, brycemo said:

Yes this is a perfect idea! What might I call it, would simply "Classic Lounge" suffice? Is that their actual name? And also would it make most sense to put it under "bars"?

Thanks in advance!

Classic Lounge works.  I am not sure it is the best but I can't think of anything better.  While it does have a bar, you would only ever go in there for the entertainment.  Since it is entertainment first, bar second, I would keep in in entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...