Royal Caribbean Blog

Introduce yourself!

Matt

We're from landlocked, but Fabulous Las Vegas.  We've sailed the Baltic, Alaska going on three times,  South Pacific,  Panama Canal, and we are so done with the Caribbean,  Bahamas and Virgin Islands.  We've done a Transatlantic and considering a Transpacific.  New England was a yawner. Our first cruise,  the hook, was a three-night to Mexico out of Long Beach,  California. Only way to go. 

Hi my name is Vincenza and my boyfriend's name is Joseph. We are both from Queens, NY. Last year went on my first vacation with my boyfriend, a RC Cruise. Loved it so much we are going on another RC Cruise in Dec 2019. Will be blogging about our cruise in the live cruise blog section of message board on this website. 

Can't get enough cruising info. Love RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com 

12 hours ago, Magandsons said:

Hi! I'm Maggie from Maryland and I cruise with my husband and 2 Autistic teens. This is their second cruise, my husband and my 3rd. Our next cruise is in a couple of weeks to Alaska on Ovation and my retired parents are joining us. We are all getting very excited!! 

Where abouts in the Old Bay state are you from?  I'm originally from Ellicott City #ECStrong --- but now live in Far Western Maryland (past Frostburg)

3 hours ago, coneyraven said:

Where abouts in the Old Bay state are you from?  I'm originally from Ellicott City #ECStrong --- but now live in Far Western Maryland (past Frostburg)

We live in beautiful Frederick but drive past Frostburg (and beyond) a few times a year when we drive to Missouri to see my family.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa and I'm from Idaho. I just booked our first cruise for myself and my husband! Yay! We will be on the November 18th sailing on the Navigator of the Seas and I cannot wait! I've been listening to your podcasts, Matt, and they are so helpful and enjoyable to listen to! Thanks to you, I should be pretty well prepared before I go so I know what to expect! One of the things I'm looking most forward to besides just being on the ship and our balcony stateroom is Perfect Day at Coco Cay! I'm a kid at heart and this place looks like a ton of fun! 

4 hours ago, MelissaG said:

Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa and I'm from Idaho. I just booked our first cruise for myself and my husband! Yay! We will be on the November 18th sailing on the Navigator of the Seas and I cannot wait! I've been listening to your podcasts, Matt, and they are so helpful and enjoyable to listen to! Thanks to you, I should be pretty well prepared before I go so I know what to expect! One of the things I'm looking most forward to besides just being on the ship and our balcony stateroom is Perfect Day at Coco Cay! I'm a kid at heart and this place looks like a ton of fun! 

Welcome and have a great time!

@Neesa  Hello everyone, Denise from Florida. New to cruising in 2016 with hubby and daughter, Disney was our first and subsequent choice. Disney people speak so highly of RC that we are taking the leap for our first RC sailing November 2019. Scott from the Disney blog directed me here and I am happy to say we are so excited to set sail on our new adventure. Thanks to everyone for all of the best information and the warmest of welcomes. Funny thing is I never thought I would like cruising but now I just can't get enough. :27_sunglasses:

18 minutes ago, Neesa said:

@Neesa  Hello everyone, Denise from Florida. New to cruising in 2016 with hubby and daughter, Disney was our first and subsequent choice. Disney people speak so highly of RC that we are taking the leap for our first RC sailing November 2019. Scott from the Disney blog directed me here and I am happy to say we are so excited to set sail on our new adventure. Thanks to everyone for all of the best information and the warmest of welcomes. Funny thing is I never thought I would like cruising but now I just can't get enough. :27_sunglasses:

Welcome. I am jealous. Living in Florida. Have a great cruise.

Been creeping on here for a while now, but trying to get more involved so figured I'd introduce myself! My name is Brenna, I'm from NY but now live in NJ due to working in the big apple. I went on my first cruise with my husbands family in 2017/18 (Vision of the Seas, New Years Cruise out of TX) and was instantly hooked. My husband and I were on Allure in Sept 2018 for our honeymoon and fell in love with Oasis class. We'l be sailing on Harmony this year for our anniversary. I'm eyeing Oasis when she comes up here after AMPing ?  This blog & forum has been such an amazing help to me both with planning, enjoying and keeping busy at work dreaming over everyone's live blogs! 

49 minutes ago, Brenna said:

Been creeping on here for a while now, but trying to get more involved so figured I'd introduce myself! My name is Brenna

Welcome aboard, Brenna! Gotta be honest, when I first saw the name I thought I was about to read my older daughter's confession, fessing up to secretly becoming cruise addicted! ?

I am Julie and I am new to the site... have been asking all sorts of questions, as I am super excited in anticipation of my first RC cruise (on Anthem) with my aunt, cousin and cousins boyfriend and son, this coming NYE!   I have been on one cruise, but it was a Greek Island cruise for 4 days, in the middle of a 17 day greece tour, back in 1994.  That was a long time ago, and that ship (the MTS TRITON) was tiny compared to these ships!  I am super excited and am one of those people who enjoys the trip planning almost as much as the actual trip, and so I have really enjoyed this site!   I was thinking it would be awesome if there was a section on here for 'Singles' to get to know other singles. I am not trying to find myself a Love Boat situation, but it would be nice to touch base with other single cruisers... most everyone I have met here so far is married...any other singles out there?! lol

10 hours ago, kittysoul said:

any other singles out there?! 

Can't help you there, but I do remember that the Royal ships we have been on have had singles get togethers more than once during a cruise. There is usually one on the first night. Details for place and time are usually posted on a board near customer service and I think in the cruise planner also.