Jump to content
Matt

Introduce yourself!

Recommended Posts

Hiya... just found this section of the site! Been too busy checking out the Navigator thread lol 

I've been following RCBlog on the various platforms for a while and often direct people to various articles on the blog, but only recently noticed there were these forums here.

So, I'm Caz. I'm from Scotland and a solo traveler. I've been on two NCL cruises and now very much looking forward to my first Royal Caribbean experience on Navigator of the Seas in April. Can't wait to hear Matt's views and see his photos after the shakedown cruise. Keep checking Periscope hoping to find something to watch but nothing lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone!

My name is Rachel and I'll be going on my second cruise in May. My first one was 10 years ago and it was a Mediterranean Cruise with Royal Caribbean. My husband and I will be going to Labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel on the Allure. I'm a little nervous, but also excited! I'm thrilled to have found this blog and all of its wonderful resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rae995 said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Rachel and I'll be going on my second cruise in May. My first one was 10 years ago and it was a Mediterranean Cruise with Royal Caribbean. My husband and I will be going to Labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel on the Allure. I'm a little nervous, but also excited! I'm thrilled to have found this blog and all of its wonderful resources.

Hi Rachel and welcome.   My husband and I did this cruise last March on Allure.  You will absolutely love this ship!  Have a wonderful time!

Patty & Darrell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everybody my name is Art  My wife and I are from Maine. We live in Southern Virginia right now.  We retired 2 years ago and we think it's time for us to take our first cruise ever so on the 15th of March we're going on Navigator of the Seas  we can't wait we're so excited.  Somebody told us that cruising can be very addicting is that true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tine, Copenhagen here. 

Not a very seasoned cruiser - I only have three cruises behind me, but I also have three booked.

Mostly cruise to escape the daily hustle and bustle - to be a little bit bored.

I bring knitting, drop spindle, and other craft stuff.

I also bring beloved, friend or one of my kids - one at a time.

My plan was to cruise solo, but apparently I always end up finding that it's a waste of resources and invite someone for the extra cost of gratuities and taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, Art P said:

Hi everybody my name is Art  My wife and I are from Maine. We live in Southern Virginia right now.  We retired 2 years ago and we think it's time for us to take our first cruise ever so on the 15th of March we're going on Navigator of the Seas  we can't wait we're so excited.  Somebody told us that cruising can be very addicting is that true?

So true. Congratulations on your retirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 9:43 PM, Art P said:

Hi everybody my name is Art  My wife and I are from Maine. We live in Southern Virginia right now.  We retired 2 years ago and we think it's time for us to take our first cruise ever so on the 15th of March we're going on Navigator of the Seas  we can't wait we're so excited.  Somebody told us that cruising can be very addicting is that true?

Welcome Art!  Cruising is a whole different kind of adventure.  I have no doubt you will become addicted.  

Yeah retirement!  Good for you.  Still a year or two away for us (haven't picked our dates yet) but I'm sure there will be lots more cruising in our future once we get there.   

Enjoy!!

Patty & Darrell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 4:59 AM, ditmar said:

Tine, Copenhagen here. 

Not a very seasoned cruiser - I only have three cruises behind me, but I also have three booked.

Mostly cruise to escape the daily hustle and bustle - to be a little bit bored.

I bring knitting, drop spindle, and other craft stuff.

I also bring beloved, friend or one of my kids - one at a time.

My plan was to cruise solo, but apparently I always end up finding that it's a waste of resources and invite someone for the extra cost of gratuities and taxes.

Hello Tine, Copenhagen!

The great thing about cruising is being able to do as little or as much as you choose to do.  Sometimes you want to experience everything there is to see and do and sometimes you just want to sit back and enjoy the fresh air and water in a quiet corner.  Enjoy your alone time and your time with beloved guest.  🙂

Patty & Darrell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jason12 said:

Hello from the UK..glad I found this group cause that forum based cruise group jeez I had to ask to be removed it’s like school..

Welcome Jason!  

Yep, people are people no matter where you go.  It's the age of social media.  🙂   

 

Patty & Darrell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DERPDR said:

Welcome Jason!  

Yep, people are people no matter where you go.  It's the age of social media.  🙂   

 

Patty & Darrell

Made some life long friends over the last 10 years from that site, cruised many times with some and even visited them all over the world but I’m done with it now.. I’ve been lurking here for some time just to make its not the same thankfully it’s seems very friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...