Matt

Introduce yourself!

Hi! I'm PG.  I've fallen in love with cruising, either with friends or sailing solo. Being rather new to all this, I've joined this forum to learn how to get the most out of cruising.  Hopefully someday, I can also contribute to the wealth of information found here.

Hello,

I'm Stephanie. I'm not new to cruising but I found this podcast this summer and knew this was the place for me. Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruise line and I love the wealth of info everyone here has to offer. Such a friendly environment. I have to wait 52 days until my next cruise and I'm not sure I can take the wait :0)

Happy Cruising Everyone!

16 hours ago, RatedPG said:

Hi! I'm PG.  I've fallen in love with cruising, either with friends or sailing solo. Being rather new to all this, I've joined this forum to learn how to get the most out of cruising.  Hopefully someday, I can also contribute to the wealth of information found here.

Welcome PG!

15 hours ago, Steph215 said:

Hello,

I'm Stephanie. I'm not new to cruising but I found this podcast this summer and knew this was the place for me. Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruise line and I love the wealth of info everyone here has to offer. Such a friendly environment. I have to wait 52 days until my next cruise and I'm not sure I can take the wait :0)

Happy Cruising Everyone!

Welcome Stephanie!

Hello all, after being aware of this website for a few months I finally found this forum.

I’m Peter, I got the nickname Bigpete from a teacher and from my YouTube channel... I may be the youngest on here, still in high school. I have a burning passion for cruises and sadly, I only go on one a year. I used to be a Carnival Cruiser only, but found the Royal brand interesting as well this past summer. In the future, I want to work for Royal in their marketing department! Thanks for letting me into the blog and I hope I can contribute information!

Hello - my name is Jay and I am from the Orlando area.

My first RC cruise was on Voyager in 2003 for our honeymoon, and I was hooked on the whole experience.  We took a few more between 2003 and 2008, then stopped for some reason when our daughter was born.  We got back into cruising in the fall of 2016 and now I spend entirely too much time trying to plan out future itineraries.

I appreciate all of your knowledge and insights on blog and the message boards and look forward to good discussion ahead.

8 hours ago, jagnew said:

Hello - my name is Jay and I am from the Orlando area.

My first RC cruise was on Voyager in 2003 for our honeymoon, and I was hooked on the whole experience.  We took a few more between 2003 and 2008, then stopped for some reason when our daughter was born.  We got back into cruising in the fall of 2016 and now I spend entirely too much time trying to plan out future itineraries.

I appreciate all of your knowledge and insights on blog and the message boards and look forward to good discussion ahead.

Welcome Jay!  Your cruising history sounds a lot like mine.  We had a long dry dock when the kids were born as well.  Glad to be back in.  And you have found a great place here in the RCblog community!

Hello everyone! My name is Shawn! I'm from Miami but live just outside of Orlando. I love taking cruises whenever I can which is usually every 1-2 years. So far I have been able to sail out of Miami and Port Canaveral. So far I think Canaveral is my favorite because I like to go out there to watch the rocket launches.

Hello All! My first post on this site! Thanx Matt! Always enjoy you input about RCI on CCTV!

I'll be sailing on my first ever SOLO cruise Dec 8 on Majesty of the Seas out of Fort Lauderdale. This will be my 3rd time on Majesty, but the others were 2002 and 2012. Anyone know if there have been any major changes to the ship since 2012? 

Anyone else cruising then? Let me know! I'll be the one in the bright orange swim shirt in the hot tub with the cold drink! They may have to drag me out for the drill!!!

1 hour ago, CruiseQueen2017 said:

Hello, my name is Hope and I'm from Texas! I am the cruise lover in my family, I feel like I have to drag my husband on a vacation! We will be leaving November 11 on the Majesty of the Seas, and I am so excited!!!

You are going to have a great time. We were on here this past Summer.

Hello! We're from the south suburbs of the Twin Cities (that's Minnesota, dontchyaknow) - We've sailed on Royal Caribbean twice - first one was to Alaska on the Vision in September of 2000, the next one was on the Jewel in Sept 2004 (10 night Canada/New England - I'd take that itinerary in a heartbeat again - round trip from  Boston to Quebec - spent 2 days in Quebec and it was fabulous!).  We've also sailed once on Princess to Alaska (sometime near 2009) but were not as impressed with the experience as we were with Royal.  We're booked on the June 21st sailing to Alaska on the Ovation of the Seas, where we'll be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary as well as my husband's 50th birthday!  We can't wait, and we're so glad we found this site - so much great information and very helpful, nice people.