Transatlantic Star Class Cruise on Oasis April 21 - May 5 2024

Our last night dinner will be at Chops. When we arrive to Barcelona we will be leaving the ship at 7am heading directly to the airport for flight  back to USA. We should arrive in Atl around 3:30pm. Our final flight should arrive at about 9 pm. So I’ll try to catch up on Monday.

4 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

Our last night dinner will be at Chops. When we arrive to Barcelona we will be leaving the ship at 7am heading directly to the airport for flight  back to USA. We should arrive in Atl around 3:30pm. Our final flight should arrive at about 9 pm. So I’ll try to catch up on Monday.

Enjoy your last evening on board.

Safe travels home tomorrow and thanks again for bringing us along.  😊

Final thoughts

i would absolutely take a transatlantic again or even try transpacific. I loved the entire trip especially the 10 sea days. The sea days were so relaxing. Of course the port days were so busy they flew by. 
 The most difficult part was returning home. Trying to adjust back to our time at home has been slightly difficult. We had a long flight home. When we finally got to bed we had been up over 24 hours.

Thanks for following along. Until our next cruise in September happy sailing.

As I blog this I sit holding my 3 month old grandson, thinking toward February when he will be on his first cruise. 

I hear you on the jetlag. We've done a few westbound TAs, starting in Europe and coming back to the States, and they are definitely easier on us! I don't think i can handle all the 23-hour days on the Eastbound. The 25-hour days, OTOH, are glorious!

How exciting for your grandson to go on his first cruise. I think i took my first cruise at age 31 so I'm jealous 😆

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

f they're still there by the end of July you hid them a little too well, lol.

Correct I would have thought with all the cleaning that goes on several would be gone immediately. This was not the case. As we left it was still in the same place that I put it at beginning of the week.. 

3 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

Correct I would have thought with all the cleaning that goes on several would be gone immediately. This was not the case. As we left it was still in the same place that I put it at beginning of the 

Maybe you should drop me some hints on pm july 28th so I can check (I will not tell the kids, they will haVe to work) would just be fun to see if they are still there 😅