App Issues on Android

4 minutes ago, dustfsu said:

I had to do forget my password and create a new one and it worked after that on the computer and my iphone

On my android phone, I was just able to login with my original password but on my DH's phone, I had to change his password and then everything worked just fine.

I can’t login on the App on my Android Phone nor my iPad.  I’d tried accessing through the website on both devices and again neither work.

Weird deal.  I’ll give it another day or so and then just reset my password if it still isn’t working.

6 minutes ago, texaskstar said:

I can’t login on the App on my Android Phone nor my iPad.  I’d tried accessing through the website on both devices and again neither work.

Weird deal.  I’ll give it another day or so and then just reset my password if it still isn’t working.

So far the app still works on both my android and Apple devices.....as of this moment, that is. Hope yours comes online shortly!! As I mentioned above, one of my android devices came back online without any fuss but the second android device only worked after I reset the password, so that may work for you too.

You all know how I feel about the app anyway….but I do have to say that it seems to be working ok (ok as it ever is…) onboard.  Rezzies seem to be correct but I haven’t tried to use it for anything like checking in or health questionnaire, etc.  I will be checking in for an upcoming cruise in a few days and I will have to do the health questionnaire for party II of the B3B in a couple of days.  Hopefully everything will be fixed by then…

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Had no issues yesterday via website or iPhone… now I’m getting wrong password on both.

EDIT: Changing PW took care of both.

Well, crud, I wonder if that part of the Royal world got hacked, and they reset everyone's password.

5 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Well, crud, I wonder if that part of the Royal world got hacked, and they reset everyone's password.

Possible... a day doesn't go by without some big company having a data breach.

That said, given how poor Royal's IT is, a glitch/error/update issue on their end is also completely believable.

As long as I can grab my check-in time next week and browse the cruise planner even though I won't buy anything, lol, I'm content.

10 minutes ago, happy cruisers 2 said:

What's going on here??  Is Royal Caribbean communicating anything to anyone about this?

Typical RC IT issues. Even if they do communicate something, I wouldn't put much stock in it beyond "we're working on it."

Been having issues for 3 days now. Android App & Computer. Really would suck if I was actually on the cruise ship. I called and they just said they are working on it. Would be nice if they put a notice on their website or even sent an email notification - where is the customer service for that!? Makes me leery going on my 1st cruise in a couple weeks,

@Brookelynn. No, it's Royal IT. Please don't let it take away from your sailing. Did you uninstall and then install again? That is what I had to do, they will get it together. 

There is nothing like your first Royal Cruise, it is incredible. I look back and remember it so fondly, I met @SebagoSue on that sailing, actually @wordell1 and his family , what a warm wonderful welcome we received.

The only problem you may encounter is you will get hooked like the rest of us, the ships crew go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. 

Happy cruise and a big warm welcome to our Royal family!!

Sooooo, I’ve been busy all day but monitoring this thread….feeling sorry for all you ‘poor people’ still having problems. Tsk, Tsk🙂↔️ Then this evening tried to log on and what do you know? CAN’T😤😖 I said “These people are sending me their bad Joo-Joo!!! 😜🤣 So, I had to do what everyone else basically did—-change my password—-and everything is working. This whole thing is so not fun!!

I can't even get to the point where I put in my username and password. Below is the response I get when put in the URL.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.royalcaribbean.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.8478ce17.1713383596.1565843d

https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.8478ce17.1713383596.1565843d

8 hours ago, Barry Simon said:

I can't even get to the point where I put in my username and password. Below is the response I get when put in the URL.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.royalcaribbean.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.8478ce17.1713383596.1565843d

https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.8478ce17.1713383596.1565843d

I’m not sure what that is….a new one on me. You might try a different browser perhaps. So far I’ve had no glitches with either my computer, tablet or phone. 

I'm still having trouble logging into royalcaribbean.com on my Chromebook and android phone. I thought this may have been fixed by now. Is anyone else still having a problem?

This is the error message I'm getting. I cleared my cache and still the problem exists.

Here is the message I am getting:

Access Denied

Reference #18.8478ce17.1713717320.28ab0c0e

https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.8478ce17.1713717320.28ab0c0e

5 hours ago, Barry Simon said:

I'm still having trouble logging into royalcaribbean.com on my Chromebook and android phone. I thought this may have been fixed by now. Is anyone else still having a problem?

This is the error message I'm getting. I cleared my cache and still the problem exists.

Here is the message I am getting:

Access Denied

Reference #18.8478ce17.1713717320.28ab0c0e

https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.8478ce17.1713717320.28ab0c0e

Sorry you are still having issues. So far all my devices have been working, Android and Apple alike, as well as laptop & desktop(both Windows based). Might be time to call Royal and open a ticket. They may have a suggestion. Anyone else out there getting this error message?

Anyone still having issues, specifically with dining, in Android app? Last cruise (September), we could see the CK menu by day on the app. Now i hit Dining, and i get a flash of "we're working on finishing touches" and then it goes right back to where i was. If i avoid the app and login on the website instead, i can't find CK menus. 

Just me?

8 hours ago, SweetPea said:

Anyone still having issues, specifically with dining, in Android app? Last cruise (September), we could see the CK menu by day on the app. Now i hit Dining, and i get a flash of "we're working on finishing touches" and then it goes right back to where i was. If i avoid the app and login on the website instead, i can't find CK menus. 

Just me?

The absence of the menus in the app is an ongoing issue. It started way before the android issues referred to in this thread. Still not sure what it’s all about but it sucks!!

On 4/22/2024 at 12:23 PM, SweetPea said:

Just me?

FYI ….just checked the APP and looks like the dining issue is resolved, for the most part, anyway. The menus are back for all the restaurants but not the bars. Check it out.

3 hours ago, SweetPea said:

Dining did come back in the app, but  .. Coastal Kitchen is only showing me the kids menu on Nights 2 & 3 because ... of course!

I did notice that but I don’t know why you’re so confused 🤔 OBVIOUSLY it means only kids are allowed to eat on Nights 2 & 3!!🤓 However, breakfast and lunch menus are there so we better eat real good then🤣🤣