Pizza issue put to rest

PL8SWPR

2 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Exactly right, that was exactly what I think from the beginning. Good news is I don't like lobster so my wife will get mine as well. 

Royal Caribbean hasn't started the fee for a second entree like MSC right? 

No fee for a second entree.  I don’t love the lobster enough to care about having it.  I donate it to my husband if I’m traveling with him.  That’s like an appetizer to me.

3 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

No fee for a second entree.  I don’t love the lobster enough to care about having it.  I donate it to my husband if I’m traveling with him.  That’s like an appetizer to me.

Me too, I'm just not a fan of lobster in general so my wife gets mine. Excellent news on the no fee for a second entree, thanks. 

2 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

We need to knock these out one by one. First the hogs and then the folks that don’t know how to use an elevator! 

Windjammer line etiquette, heck line etiquette anywhere on the ship is another I'd add to the list. I bite my tongue quite often because, vacation... not worth it.  

On 8/17/2023 at 12:42 PM, teddy said:

What do we do with all these pitchforks and torches now? 

Well we could realize that while we were all distracted by potentially having to pay for pizza Royal raised prices for Portside BBQ, Mason Jar, and Playmakers.

2 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

Well we could realize that while we were all distracted by potentially having to pay for pizza Royal raised prices for Portside BBQ, Mason Jar, and Playmakers.

Yeah that was very, very slick by Royal Caribbean. Oddly we have never eaten these places and we were on Oasis last summer. We do eat at specialty restaurants, just never got around to these. Oasis doesn't have the Mason Jar. Playmakers we wanted to but never got around to it. 

23 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Yeah that was very, very slick by Royal Caribbean. Oddly we have never eaten these places and we were on Oasis last summer. We do eat at specialty restaurants, just never got around to these. Oasis doesn't have the Mason Jar. Playmakers we wanted to but never got around to it. 

I have not eaten at Mason Jar but have many times at Playmakers and Portside. Still good value for the money, especially Portside.

4 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I have not eaten at Mason Jar but have many times at Playmakers and Portside. Still good value for the money, especially Portside.

I actually agree with this. The prices didn't go up a ton at Playmakers, portside, a few were a bit more I thought. Still good values I'm sure. I'm not much of a red meat eater so Portside never appealed to me. 

25 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We had Mason Jar brunch today.  So.Much.Food.  Good but perhaps a bit disappointing after all the hype.  That’s usually the case with a new venue that is highly hyped.  Good enough to go back ?  Yes.

Good to hear!!

We booked brunch at Mason Jar for embarkation on Wonder in Oct. We have a couple Southern style brunch places near us in the Woodlands that we love to do so we’re excited to see this option on the newer ships. It works out perfect for us as my wife greatly prefers lunch 30 mins after awakening while I’m still working on a 2nd cup of coffee and breakfast to go with it. 

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We had Mason Jar brunch today.  So.Much.Food.  Good but perhaps a bit disappointing after all the hype.  That’s usually the case with a new venue that is highly hyped.  Good enough to go back ?  Yes.

We did the mason jar for brunch today as well, definitely liked the cinnamon roll. Didn’t like the 10 laps of a track afterward to burn it off. 

5 hours ago, tjcruisers said:

We did the mason jar for brunch today as well, definitely liked the cinnamon roll. Didn’t like the 10 laps of a track afterward to burn it off. 

I was very surprised at the cinnamon roll.  I thought it would be sweeter but was very happy to find that the “frosting” wasn’t particularly sweet but more cream cheese.  I liked it.  Not sickeningly sweet.  Maybe they could have added bit more cinnamon but overall, delightful but BIG !