Cocktail Recipes on Royal Caribbean Ships

PG Cruiser

COVER-MasterAlbum.thumb.jpeg.a0a0c1c011245509b0b34ea6a2f6c197.jpeg

Hi all!  About a month ago I started working on a very ambitious project.  The goal was to make ALL the cocktails served on Royal ships from the new/revised menus that came out in April 2021.  The recipes are the ones bartenders use on the ships, including the brands, quantities, garnish, and glasses used.  I’ve avoided substitutions for the brands that they use as much as I can.  I will not be posting any copycat recipes from other sources.

Please note that I am not a mixologist or bartender by any stretch of the imagination, just a fan who enjoys recreating the Royal Caribbean experience at home.  My presentation style is like jotting down the recipe on the menus themselves.

Let's all have fun making (and drinking) these cocktails.

2 minutes ago, Scarlett625 said:

This is fantastic!!! Amazing job! I am definitely following this topic to see more of your re-creations!

You're in for a great ride.  We're looking at 200+ cocktails from the revamped menus in 2021.

But wait... there's more!  I made of the list of new menu items that were added later... I'm at more than 50 more cocktails!  lol