Cocktail Recipes on Royal Caribbean Ships

PG Cruiser

1 hour ago, barjpoe said:

No, sorry, I just did a copy and paste into my word file

Maybe someone else can find it. 

15 minutes ago, Rackham said:

Was it this? 

This was from 2019.   Royal revamped its menus in 2021 as it was coming back from the shutdown.  Although they still serve many of the cocktails on this list, they are no longer on the new menus.  I got a copy of the revamped menus with 200+ cocktails, which I am working through with this project of mine.  After that, I'll be working on the cocktails that came out on the menus around 2022. That's about 50 more cocktails including items from Mason Jar, Playmakers, and Bamboo Room.  Maybe after all that, I can go back to their pre-COVID items.  Whew!

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

World Market sells a large variety of the flavored syrups, usually the Torani brand..so if you're in the market for some you may want to check them out. They have a big selection of sugar free options as well.

The World Market in my area doesn't have a lot of the fruit syrups needed for cocktails.  Their selection is more for coffee bars.  That's why I just make my own syrups.

I found more options from TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and HomeGoods.

LAVENDER DAIQUIRI
The Rum Also Rises
Schooner Bar

LavenderDaiquiri.thumb.jpeg.8098345534a0e1895b36bc04beb28cd2.jpeg

I tried two versions of this.  One was using Monin Lavender Syrup, which Royal uses, and the other with homemade (sugar-free) lavender syrup.

IMG_8421.thumb.jpeg.a5fa3fb649e2a89c8f7e36860d60aba7.jpeg

The one with Monin had a subtle lavender taste.  The one with the homemade syrup was too "flowery"