Height of Interior Cabin

9 hours ago, Natalie B. said:

I was wondering how tall the interior cabins? My boyfriend and I booked a Allure of the seas cruise in July. He is 6'7, and wondering how tall the cabins are?

There's a popular TA who posts lots of YouTube videos of ships, cabins, etc. He's like 6'4" or 6'5" and in EVERY cabin video he steps into the shower and mentions how even he can fit. It's almost a running joke at this point. Look up "Harr Travel" to see him in cabins, that might help give you an idea.

But of course, if you actually need a TA, use the wonderful MEI Travel that sponsors this site.

Probably about 8 feet.

33 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

There's a popular TA who posts lots of YouTube videos of ships, cabins, etc. He's like 6'4" or 6'5" and in EVERY cabin video he steps into the shower and mentions how even he can fit. It's almost a running joke at this point. Look up "Harr Travel" to see him in cabins, that might help give you

He never stepped into the master shower on the 2 BR GS on Jewel then. I'm 6'2, and couldn't stand up in that shower.

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

There's a popular TA who posts lots of YouTube videos of ships, cabins, etc. He's like 6'4" or 6'5" and in EVERY cabin video he steps into the shower and mentions how even he can fit. It's almost a running joke at this point. Look up "Harr Travel" to see him in cabins, that might help give you an idea.

But of course, if you actually need a TA, use the wonderful MEI Travel that sponsors this site.

This was what I thought of as well!   Danny from Harr Travel is 6'6" and he has done tours of every type of cabin. 

1 hour ago, fireclan said:

I think a regular participant here, @teddy, said he was tall so maybe he can chime in with his personal experience. 

I’m 6’4” in my bare feet and have never noticed any low ceilings.  We stay in Interior cabins the majority of the time.  

While I’ve never paid too much attention, I’d guess the ceilings are 7’-8’ in height.  

On 6/18/2023 at 9:31 AM, smokeybandit said:

Probably about 8 feet.

He never stepped into the master shower on the 2 BR GS on Jewel then. I'm 6'2, and couldn't stand up in that shower.

He always notes in suites that he doesn't fit in the tub/shower combos.

I'm 6'3" and very used to reaching an 8' crossbar. I'd put the ceilings around 7'6" in most cabins.

I'm going with the somewhere near 7' or 7'+ a few inches.  I too am all of 6' 4". I can reach to ceiling because I put the magnetic hooks on the ceiling to hang wet coats that are heavy and won't hang on a magnetic hook on the wall. The shower has plenty of head room, but I cannot bend down to the foot wash bar due to my height. The shower is just not roomy enough.