Suite guests...

Goldie 2001

11 minutes ago, 1978bucketlist said:

I understand that concierge will make dining reservations before we board. I’m on Harmony next week. I haven’t received an email and I have checked junk folder. Should I reach out to them? If so, does anyone have an email?

We receive our emails typically 7-10 days out from the sailing. If you are sailing next Sunday, you could receive the email today.  

Don’t know what the email is, but it is probably a variation of the one we received from Oasis:

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com  and  OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Just replace the Harmony acronym with the OA.

4 hours ago, Goldie 2001 said:

How does the suite lounge work? my understanding is you get beer and wine all day and all types of drinks during happy hour correct?

Correct. You can also get the cans (yes cans) of water if you ask. The bar tenders will give you pretty much whatever you want especially if you hand them a cash tip and they get to know you. I’ve never had a problem walking in at pretty much anytime day or night and getting anything I wanted. 

8 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

Question for y’all , how does  the diamond lounge compare to the suite lounge?

The suite lounge is generally less crowded and they offer beverages over a longer period of time in comparison to the Diamond lounge. Also, suite lounge is in a prime location high up with awesome views (Oasis class). There is access to the suite concierge who can assist with booking shows, dinners exc and they also recognize you by name when you walk through the door (presume it’s due to the key card access giving them a heads up on your name). 

39 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

Thanks Tony, sounds like suite lounge is superior to diamond. I assume junior suite guests get access? 

Grand suite and higher gets you access. If you are already Diamond then I wouldn’t necessarily say the upgrade from JS to GS is worth it solely for the suite lounge access. If you are moving up to a loft suite then it actually feels like you have a significant upgrade because of deck 17 and totally worth the upgrade. 

Hi all...We are looking forward tour 1st B2B on Symphony at the end of April. Will be in a GS for both so will be able to enjoy the Suite Lounge. We will also technically reach Diamond after 1st leg so MAY be able to gain access to the Diamond Lounge on the 2nd leg, IF the Loyalty Desk is friendly. 

Does anyone know if there are USB ports or outlets accessible in those lounges??

44 minutes ago, SpicyCherry said:

Hi all...We are looking forward tour 1st B2B on Symphony at the end of April. Will be in a GS for both so will be able to enjoy the Suite Lounge. We will also technically reach Diamond after 1st leg so MAY be able to gain access to the Diamond Lounge on the 2nd leg, IF the Loyalty Desk is friendly. 

Does anyone know if there are USB ports or outlets accessible in those lounges??

I've no idea, but if no one weights in, I travel with a small portable battery charger.  Well actually 3.  One is very slim, can fit into pants, the next up is also slim and would be bulkier in pants, the 3rd is "obnoxious" but it has 2 charger ports-so ideal if I know hubby will also be with me and need to charge (I slip it into my bag)

22 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

I've no idea, but if no one weights in, I travel with a small portable battery charger.  Well actually 3.  One is very slim, can fit into pants, the next up is also slim and would be bulkier in pants, the 3rd is "obnoxious" but it has 2 charger ports-so ideal if I know hubby will also be with me and need to charge (I slip it into my bag)

Thanks....I too have 3 solar chargers. The last one I bought is a little on the heavy side but powerful. It would be easier if there were outlets/USB, but either way it is no big deal. 

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Unless you're meeting friends there, there's no reason to go in the diamond lounge if you have suite lounge access.

I'm sure you are right about that but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going in that Diamond Lounge too just because I can!! Does that make me a bad person??ThinkingEmojiGIF.gif.57d3dd004a3548951749a41f7fdb30e1.gif

I’m a first time cruiser and will be staying in a 2 bedroom grand suite.  My cruise is 3/20.  Is it true that I will receive an email from a concierge before the cruise and if so when should I expect it and can they book speciality restaurants and or shows?

Any info would be appreciated.

13 hours ago, Anglea said:

I’m a first time cruiser and will be staying in a 2 bedroom grand suite.  My cruise is 3/20.  Is it true that I will receive an email from a concierge before the cruise and if so when should I expect it and can they book speciality restaurants and or shows?

Yes, you will receive an email. In general, they show up 14 to 5 days prior, in my experience. Definitely ask them about reservations and they will get you fixed up in most cases. Enjoy!

14 hours ago, Anglea said:

Are you on Liberty?

I would expect the concierge email to arrive between Sunday and Tuesday of next week