Royal Caribbean Blog

Fake, Made Up and Completely Impossible Virtual Cruise Blog

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new Twangster blog!! A new Twangster blog!!! I don't care if it's completely fake and all the pictures have been seen before, IT'S A FREAKING NEW TWANGSTER BLOG!!!!!

A new fake feature is the Royal Transporter.  I dropped by just in time to see some new guests arriving from another ship. 📷 :CBS/Paramount Pricing: For $79.95* (plus 18% gratuity)

I have a fever but it isn't from COVID-19.  I have cruise fever and an itch I can't scratch.    So why not join me for a wild and impossible cruise itinerary involving teleporting between cabins,

Posted Images

With that it was time to depart OSJ.

NE1908-162.jpg

NE1908-163.jpg

NE1908-164.jpg

All good things must come to an end including my time on Empress of the Seas.  It seems like Radiance should have reached Hubbard Glacier by now so I think it's time to beam back to where I started.

Tomorrow is another cruise day and I look forward to the cooler Alaskan weather.

I dropped by the Royal Transporter with bags packed but it seems my timing was off.  Radiance was at Hubbard Glacier while I was drinking Painkillers, I mean medicating against the virus on Jost Van Dyke.   

I could beam over to Radiance where she was or pick another ship.  I love the Caribbean but was really looking forward to cooler weather.  The crew suggested New England.  That's actually a pretty decent idea.  Cruising with the Royal Transporter team opens up a whole new aspect of cruising.     

"Surprise me" I said.  "Something on a New England cruise... but keep it on a Royal Caribbean ship" (I need my points to keep climbing the Crown and Anchor ladder).

I'm not sure where I'm heading but I'll find out when I get there.

The bus ride up the mountain starts with seeing some local deer right outside the port.

RDAK-448.jpg

RDAK-449.jpg

It didn't take long for the pavement to end and the free back massage began (a.k.a. dirt road in an old bus).

RDAK-450.jpg

With my head above the clouds our driver stops to take in the majestic vista.

RDAK-451.jpg

What a great view!  At least I imagine it could be on a nicer day...

RDAK-452.jpg