Crown & Anchor Pin

Adriana

9 minutes ago, fonemanbob said:

Now that we got our Diamond pins I wonder if Diamond`s International will buy the diamond.  LOL HAHA And no way will we ever wear those or any future level pins.  I call them pin heads in reference to pinnacle tags. And other terms not fit for print. 

That's ok. I've been called things not fit for print before by people that don't know me from Adam, still sleep pretty well.

There is a time and place to wear the pins such as events where they are relevant like top tier or other CAS provided events.  I find it enlightening to see who is pinnacle or at least the numbers present.

Wearing a pin to the WJ on your bathrobe?  Not so much.  But to each their own.  

I have a D+ pin on my backpack.  I put it there not to lose it but never took it off.  It sort of blends in, most people would never notice it.  

Thank you for all the input! It sounds like it is just a personal decision. I would not put down or judge anyone for wearing their pin, regardless of level. Someone said it nicely, that is shows loyalty or unity, can be pretty to dinners or tier events, and def can be a way to recognize those who have sailed so often and can have some great stories. I am very excited to have reached Diamond, but I probably will not wear mine, except maybe to the tier events or something like that. I may lose it and I am just happy to have been blessed enough to have been able to cruise this often over the years.