Royal Caribbean Blog

Oasis Dream Come True (almost a Reality...now a reality)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Official, booked the missing link to my B2B2B today.  Sailing three weeks on the Oasis starting 3/8/20.  I am sure that many on this blog have experienced this amazing opportunity but I feel pret

So I am currently booked for the March 8th sailing on the Oasis with my son who will be on Spring Break.  I am also booked for the March 22nd sailing with my wife and daughter because her break is dur

Hey Hey Hey Just found out that my "Royal Up" wish has been granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was in a CPB for my first of three weeks on the Oasis starting Sunday, I now have an OVB!

On 2/12/2020 at 6:24 PM, RBRSKI said:

It's Official, booked the missing link to my B2B2B today.  Sailing three weeks on the Oasis starting 3/8/20.  I am sure that many on this blog have experienced this amazing opportunity but I feel pretty luck to do it at 50.  Now let's pray for a great cabin as I did Interior Guar!  I am on deck 12 mid in a CPB for 3/8 and deck 8 aft OVB for 3/22.

Hopefully we’ll see you on board 3/15!  So jealous! I wish I could do 3 weeks on Oasis!

When my wife and l book the Oasis last year around Sept 2019 for Aug of 2020, l called them the day after Thanksgiving 2019 and we went from the interior room and got a room over looking central park and it was $200 cheaper! I called them back Jan of 2020 to try and get into a balcony and the gentleman l talked to try to give me a deal which l told him l wanted to get it cheaper then what he just quote me, he said no problem you can call back as many times as you want but his suggestion was call back in 3-weeks you may get it cheaper. He also said he put all the quotes in and the person l talk to will see it and work with me. I think that was real nice of him to pass that along. I've been on 12 cruises 10 of them have been with RC.

• Lovetocruise2002 changed the title to Oasis Dream Come True (almost a Reality...now a reality)
On 2/15/2020 at 9:42 PM, tinman1224 said:

When my wife and l book the Oasis last year around Sept 2019 for Aug of 2020, l called them the day after Thanksgiving 2019 and we went from the interior room and got a room over looking central park and it was $200 cheaper! I called them back Jan of 2020 to try and get into a balcony and the gentleman l talked to try to give me a deal which l told him l wanted to get it cheaper then what he just quote me, he said no problem you can call back as many times as you want but his suggestion was call back in 3-weeks you may get it cheaper. He also said he put all the quotes in and the person l talk to will see it and work with me. I think that was real nice of him to pass that along. I've been on 12 cruises 10 of them have been with RC.

I think it will be a nice change to stay in the Central Park View Room.  My stateroom is really close to the stairs so I can have coffee every morning at the Park Cafe while enjoying central park

On 1/17/2020 at 5:47 PM, RBRSKI said:

I have read that people are getting emails to "Royal Up" so staterooms are still available.  I will definitely do something by end of month!

Yes my moms balcony suite was sent a Royal up offer and my daughters interior room was sent an email as well. So there are some left

2 hours ago, shaydav19 said:

wow?  Well that seems duplicitous......😒

It's a way for them to have bids in the hopper in case of last minute cancellations.  Also if someone in one of those sold out categories bids and jumps to something higher, there will be an open room there for a RoyalUp.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, RBRSKI said:

2S Central Park Interior View 9177.  Has anyone sailed in this type of stateroom?

We just were in 9183 last week on Oasis. We enjoyed having the daylight! Of course, Central Park is nice to look at too. We would definitely consider booking those rooms again in the future. Similar to interior pricing, but the window is nice. Plus deck 9 was in the middle of everything and easy to get places quickly!