Jump to content
Dan G

The New "Seamless" Website

Recommended Posts

Guest toodle68

I agree, the duplicate accounts do not explain the totally crappy UI or lack of ability to complete many of the things we used to be able to do. Regardless of the back end issues, it feels like what is now working, is actually what was intended.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toodle68 said:

I agree, the duplicate accounts do not explain the totally crappy UI or lack of ability to complete many of the things we used to be able to do. Regardless of the back end issues, it feels like what is now working, is actually what was intended.  

I have a fear you may be correct and now they are trying to handle the negative backlash. It’s very pointless to even log into an account if you have to reeenter everything over and over. The account serves no purpose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, toodle68 said:

it feels like what is now working, is actually what was intended.  

Not sure what is now working as I still get nowhere when I try to login from the RC web page :40_rage:image.thumb.png.66d3ccabf379c9d1f94dc2a9d8c1bc03.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good progress today

The cruise planner is now working properly. When you logon to your account and select the cruise planner it takes you in straight away without having to enter your reservation number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if this is some new fangled web design process ...

Lets just launch a blank page and when people complain that it doesn't X or Y then we can figure out how to do that and add it to the website ... plus we can tell them that its their fault that we have to add that functionality unexpectedly so they should be patient while we customize it to work for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, F1guynz said:

Good progress today

The cruise planner is now working properly. When you logon to your account and select the cruise planner it takes you in straight away without having to enter your reservation number.

Glad to hear someone is making progress. Here's what I end up with when I try to login:

image.thumb.png.df1f0d240a26eac0c4caf63dde12c076.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your cruising soon, your probable should call to get that straightened out.  Just put the phone on speaker as you will be on it a while i hear.  You have the worst luck with then new website that seems to be moving sooooo smoothly :4_joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, F1guynz said:

Good progress today

The cruise planner is now working properly. When you logon to your account and select the cruise planner it takes you in straight away without having to enter your reservation number.

Another day, another”we are unable to locate this reservation or name” 😫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rjac said:

Were you able to login with that link I posted for you yesterday? :27_sunglasses:

Yes! I can see my cruise that way! I am waiting for my TA to return tomorrow to see if maybe she has my documents going to her? I am traveling with my son and his girlfriend so I have them coming to my work this week to complete online check in. We do need to upload photos- right? I am hoping the link you shared with me ( which I will admit has stopped my tears) still works! 27 days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, PrincipalTinker said:

Yes! I can see my cruise that way! I am waiting for my TA to return tomorrow to see if maybe she has my documents going to her? I am traveling with my son and his girlfriend so I have them coming to my work this week to complete online check in. We do need to upload photos- right? I am hoping the link you shared with me ( which I will admit has stopped my tears) still works! 27 days!

Great, glad it worked for you! Yes, upload your photos, will expedite your getting on board the ship. Once you complete your online check in you should be able to print off your set sail passes. The cruise documentation (which includes your luggage tags) may not be ready to print off for a couple more days. I strongly recommend these luggage tag holders from Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNU4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1521395377&sr=8-6&keywords=cruise+ship+luggage+tags I have used mine on a couple of cruises and they work great. Inexpensive also. There are a lot of other folks on this blog who use them also. Time to dust offfyour luggage! :27_sunglasses:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rjac said:

Great, glad it worked for you! Yes, upload your photos, will expedite your getting on board the ship. Once you complete your online check in you should be able to print off your set sail passes. The cruise documentation (which includes your luggage tags) may not be ready to print off for a couple more days. I strongly recommend these luggage tag holders from Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNU4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1521395377&sr=8-6&keywords=cruise+ship+luggage+tags I have used mine on a couple of cruises and they work great. Inexpensive also. There are a lot of other folks on this blog who use them also. Time to dust offfyour luggage! :27_sunglasses:

I saw that recommendation on another thread! I have those luggage tag holders sitting in my bag all ready to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My jaw hit the floor today. The new site is working one heck of a lot better!

  • Dashboard now shows all my booked cruises, not just the one coming up in 13 days
  • All cruises listed on the dashboard now let me jump to the Cruise Planner
  • Those Cruise Planner links all work correctly -- no more need to enter my reservation number and other info, and the offerings are correct for the sailing I clicked the link from

I was able to make my reservation at Chef's Table with no issues, will get to enjoy that on night 3. Unfortunately, no Mystery Dinner Theater for us on this trip. Price is currently $79 per person, which seems a lot higher than I remember seeing it earlier on (want to say it was closer to $35 or $40 back then, but I might be mixing it up with some other dining / entertainment offering). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

My jaw hit the floor today. The new site is working one heck of a lot better!

  • Dashboard now shows all my booked cruises, not just the one coming up in 13 days
  • All cruises listed on the dashboard now let me jump to the Cruise Planner
  • Those Cruise Planner links all work correctly -- no more need to enter my reservation number and other info, and the offerings are correct for the sailing I clicked the link from

I was able to make my reservation at Chef's Table with no issues, will get to enjoy that on night 3. Unfortunately, no Mystery Dinner Theater for us on this trip. Price is currently $79 per person, which seems a lot higher than I remember seeing it earlier on (want to say it was closer to $35 or $40 back then, but I might be mixing it up with some other dining / entertainment offering). 

Still not working for me.....I guess I'm not worthy. Tried clearing the cache, nothing, went incognito, nothing. I keep getting the "Invalid password and user name combination" and the hell of it is, I haven't changed anything. 

OK I"M IN!!!!! Since I kept getting the "invalid password etc stuff", I hit the forgot password and changed it. Now it works!:3_grin:

Edited by rjac
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, rjac said:

Still not working for me.....I guess I'm not worthy. Tried clearing the cache, nothing, went incognito, nothing. I keep getting the "Invalid password and user name combination" and the hell of it is, I haven't changed anything. 

OK I"M IN!!!!! Since I kept getting the "invalid password etc stuff", I hit the forgot password and changed it. Now it works!:3_grin:

Congrats! I decided to try that email address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rjac said:

Thanks. Did it work for you, hopefully?

Not yet! It is not recognizing my crown and anchor number either. On March 9th I went through Twitter. I was messaged that they would connect me. They asked my reservation number and told me to “hold on”. I am still holding....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I can happily say that after following this thread all week, I finally got home and logged in today to the new site and all went well.  I can access all 3 of my future reservations and the cruise planners that go with them.  The only question is...What happened to the "upgrade preferences" section.  I can only see email preferences on mine?  And is the link the the C&A member area gone now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

And is the link the the C&A member area gone now?

I noticed that too. Perhaps it will show up on the next upgrade? :3_grin: by the way,  welcome home! We just got done packing for our B2B next weekend. We're leaving this Weds. and stopping in St. Augustine, FL for a few days, never been there before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, rjac said:

I noticed that too. Perhaps it will show up on the next upgrade? :3_grin: by the way,  welcome home! We just got done packing for our B2B next weekend. We're leaving this Weds. and stopping in St. Augustine, FL for a few days, never been there before. 

Have fun!  Enjoy your grandchildren!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like things are working a bit better on my end. Cruise planner connects to my 2 cruises without a 404 error or issue. Still no way to find the countdown clocks without digging deep or using the old website via @twangster link he provided. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...