Jump to content
Matt

Introduce yourself!

Recommended Posts

My name is Mary and my husband Ben and I will be sailing on our first Royal Caribbean cruise 5/4-5/17! We are celebrating our 41st anniversary with this cruise on Radiance of the Seas around the Hawaiian Islands.  We have been on 3 other cruises in the Caribbean on other cruise lines.  We love to travel-and this trip is one of bucket list vacations.  Pulling out all the stops on this one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bmhightower said:

My name is Mary and my husband Ben and I will be sailing on our first Royal Caribbean cruise 5/4-5/17! We are celebrating our 41st anniversary with this cruise on Radiance of the Seas around the Hawaiian Islands.  We have been on 3 other cruises in the Caribbean on other cruise lines.  We love to travel-and this trip is one of bucket list vacations.  Pulling out all the stops on this one!

VERY nice !   Welcome to the Blog and the Boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!  I am Jenna from Markham, Ontario Canada.  My husband and daughters (14 and 12) are sailing March 15 on the Oasis!  This is our first RC cruise.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 7:22 PM, Marissann710 said:

Hello RC Cruisers! I’m Marissa from NC! I work as a speech therapist with wonderful kiddos every day! I am obsessed with dogs and love all animals! I am enjoying life being engaged to my wonderful fiance Garrett and we're due to be married in October 2019! Life is grand!  So excited to check out all things RC and cruising here! I have only been on two before and they were so long along! I was a kid and I can't remember much but one was Carnival Liberty 2007 (age 16) and one was Disney Magic 2001 (age 10).  Going on my FIRST Royal Caribbean cruise in 2020 on Serenade for the Honeymoon for 10 nights! We are thrilled! 

Welcome, Marissa, from a fellow dog/animal-obsessed cruiser!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey RC Fans! This is Sean (Cruisefunatic) from Chicago. My wife, and two daughters will be sailing our first Royal Caribbean cruise on the Symphony of the Seas on their New Years cruise. I've been a loyal Disney Cruise line fan with 6 under my belt and 2 Celebrity Cruises (no kids). I've only been cruising for the last two years but have become completely consumed in the whole culture of cruising. I've been listening to all your podcasts Matt and the information is been extremely helpful!

We decided to try out Royal for a number of reasons. We had friends that went on it after trying Disney and LOVED it. We also loved Celebrity and realized that Royal has something going with their different lines. Also as the kids are now a tween and teen, Disney is losing its appeal. Lastly, the price is just ridiculous compared to all the activities, restaurants, shows, etc. I can get on Royal. I'm so confident in the line I've booked 4 MORE Royal cruises after that (Like you Matt, I've researched and discovered the best time to buy is early, I also like connecting rooms). 

Anyway, getting too excited. Looking forward to hearing continued advice from you and your insiders. Thanks again for all your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 10:08 AM, bmhightower said:

My name is Mary and my husband Ben and I will be sailing on our first Royal Caribbean cruise 5/4-5/17! We are celebrating our 41st anniversary with this cruise on Radiance of the Seas around the Hawaiian Islands.  We have been on 3 other cruises in the Caribbean on other cruise lines.  We love to travel-and this trip is one of bucket list vacations.  Pulling out all the stops on this one!

 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:49 AM, Anditoo72 said:

My name is Andrea, my husband and I are taking our very first cruise in May same cruise as @bmhightower We are going with another couple very familiar with cruising. I’m so excited I’m already packed!!!

 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:20 PM, JLC said:

Hello!  I am Jenna from Markham, Ontario Canada.  My husband and daughters (14 and 12) are sailing March 15 on the Oasis!  This is our first RC cruise.   

 

15 hours ago, Cruisefunatic said:

Hey RC Fans! This is Sean (Cruisefunatic) from Chicago. My wife, and two daughters will be sailing our first Royal Caribbean cruise on the Symphony of the Seas on their New Years cruise. I've been a loyal Disney Cruise line fan with 6 under my belt and 2 Celebrity Cruises (no kids). I've only been cruising for the last two years but have become completely consumed in the whole culture of cruising. I've been listening to all your podcasts Matt and the information is been extremely helpful!

We decided to try out Royal for a number of reasons. We had friends that went on it after trying Disney and LOVED it. We also loved Celebrity and realized that Royal has something going with their different lines. Also as the kids are now a tween and teen, Disney is losing its appeal. Lastly, the price is just ridiculous compared to all the activities, restaurants, shows, etc. I can get on Royal. I'm so confident in the line I've booked 4 MORE Royal cruises after that (Like you Matt, I've researched and discovered the best time to buy is early, I also like connecting rooms). 

Anyway, getting too excited. Looking forward to hearing continued advice from you and your insiders. Thanks again for all your help!

Welcome all! Lots of good information here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy ya'll, I'm John and my wife is Carrie.  I took her on her first cruise in 2010 on Independence and had a blast.  We got married in 2011 and did a B2B on Allure, Eastern/Western routes.  Now we are targeting our future cruises on all the new boats coming out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TheHobbys said:

Howdy ya'll, I'm John and my wife is Carrie.  I took her on her first cruise in 2010 on Independence and had a blast.  We got married in 2011 and did a B2B on Allure, Eastern/Western routes.  Now we are targeting our future cruises on all the new boats coming out. 

Hello and welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All 🙂

My name is Suzi and Im from Dublin, Ireland.

Been following this blog for quite a while but this is my first time posting! Next cruise is in 77 days..... double digits but still too far away!!

Love Royal and can never shut up talking about it......if only I could get my friends on board with cruising....working on it!!!

Thanks Matt for this blog its amazing and gets me through the long wait between cruises!

Suzi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...