Matt

Introduce yourself!

Hello All

I live in Canada, heading on my 3rd family cruise, 2nd RCCL cruise on December 7th 2018 on Navigator of The Seas, to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary.

I am single solo traveller for work and vacation, but I have never taken a solo cruise. Seriously looking at one in 2019.

Fact, on the family cruise 2014, on Jewel of The Seas, I won a 7 day cruise in BINGO (and $300 the day before) gave it to my parents. They went on their winning on Freedom of The Seas cruise in 2015.

57 minutes ago, Twinny said:

My name is Neila Beckles.  My husband and I will be cruising on Explorer of the Seas on 13th 22 nd December. 2019.  Will like to meet persons who are on that same cruise.

I will be on Explorer, December 22, 2019. Can't wait to meet you.

Hi, my name is Beatrice and I live in Southern Maine. If you were on an RCL cruise ship with a Port of Call of Portland, Maine, you might have seen me in the Visitor Information Center there this year and next year too.  

This January I'll be on the Rhapsody of the Seas (Dates 1/5-1/12/19), first time on RCL. I have been on two other cruise lines, one for a college course that I got to use for my Capstone 🙂.

So far, I have not been on a ship that I want to go back on. I guess that just means I need to play Goldilocks until I find my perfect fit 😉.  

Hi everyone. My name is Caroline, Callie for short. I live in Melbourne Australia 

I’m really looking forward to my first cruise in March 2019 to New Zealand. It will be my first on RC having previously cruised on P&O.

My dream cruise is to sail from Sydney to Hawaii, one day when I can save enough money. [costs me more being a single person]

Hello everyone! I'm new to the boards and new to Royal Caribbean. (Well, almost new. I did a 3-night on the Sovereign of the Seas back in 1998!)  My husband and two sons (ages 11 and 13) have done four cruises on Disney Cruise Line, including our most recent cruise around the Baltic Sea in August. Ever since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to visit Alaska, so we decided it was time to book an Alaska cruise. With our kids getting older, we felt there was less for them to do on Disney cruises so were less interested in paying Disney prices. We decided to book a 7-night Seattle roundtrip on the Ovation of the Seas in August 2020. I feel like there is so much for me to learn about Royal Caribbean before then, but luckily I have time. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Sorry I haven't done this sooner I  have forgotten!  My name is Charles I am from Louisiana. I started cruising in 2016,and haven't looked back. I have been to the Caribbean, and Alaska. I am single. Sometimes family members cruise with me, but alot of times i'm by myself. I have been on Celebrity cruises, but the last few cruises have been Royal, and I really enjoy Royal.

Hi cruisers,

My name is Krissi Williams and I will be traveling for our third family cruise with Royal in January 2019 on GOTS with my boys 10 and 13.    The first two were 10 day trips and this will be 12 days!!   We are excited about the itinerary.   We look forward to making new friends and seeing new places.

32 minutes ago, krwillia said:

Hi cruisers,

My name is Krissi Williams and I will be traveling for our third family cruise with Royal in January 2019 on GOTS with my boys 10 and 13.    The first two were 10 day trips and this will be 12 days!!   We are excited about the itinerary.   We look forward to making new friends and seeing new places.

Welcome, Krissi!

15 hours ago, krwillia said:

Hi cruisers,

Hi Krissi --- very nice ..... love Grandeur ...... just out of curiosity, do you live in the Baltimore area?  The convenience of going out of Baltimore is amazing.