Royal Railway on Utopia

Neesa

On 2/17/2024 at 2:36 PM, Neesa said:

Lots of dining open for our Utopia sailing but I can't find a tentative menu or a way to book this immersive experience. Any idea? Cost? 

Royal Railway is not on my cruise planner, does anyone have it yet? 

@Matt

@Sharla @AshleyDillo 

We have both Labor Day weekend and Columbus Day weekend booked and both of those only show the same picture you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m going in September also. Hopefully they’ll start railway reservations soon! I think it’s going to be incredibly popular and making a reservation will be difficult at best. The only solution I can see will be to check frequently and make your reservation as soon as it becomes available. If RC makes a general notification of reservations availability, there will be a great rush to book and it’ll fill up in minutes LOL. Good luck to all of us!

Hoping the pricing will be more along the lines of specialty dinning not the Empire or Chef's Table level. We just had an opportunity for a very nice wine all included dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants. The problem was the price at $250 for a couple, we did attend when it was $150 a couple.   When on the cruise I also factor in that we have paid $20ish each as part of our cruise fare. 

Since we’re all still wondering what exactly they’re going to end up doing with this concept, I’ve been playing what’s the menu going to be with my wife. The European version seems a bit straight forward. Pick a dish from each country you’re traveling thru with a drink pairing. However, “western” is more intriguing to me. Personally, I’m leaning towards a wild game centered menu with bison, rabbit, venison dishes and most likely a Waygu or similar steak option. Something similar to what would might have been available on a luxury dining car in the late 1800s traveling cross country. 

2 hours ago, Kid in me said:

Would love to know pricing for Jan 31 - Utopia sailing

96 days until the first public sailing of Utopia, I would think we would be getting an official announcement soon and the bookings will go live on the affected sailings.

• 2 weeks later...