Great B2B combo with Royal Caribbean Group Cruise in June 2025

Has anyone else noticed what a great itinerary and B2B2B combo is available with the June 2025 group cruise? @Matt really chose a good cruise for this!

The combo begins with the group cruise "Northern Cities Escapes Cruise". The itinerary starts in Southampton and hits Oslo Norway, Copenhagen Denmark, Hamburg Germany, Rotterdam Netherlands and ends in Southampton. 8 nights

The next cruise begins in Southampton "Norwegian Fjords Cruise" and goes to Alesund Norway, Nolde Norway, Olden Norway, Haugesund Norway and ends in Southampton. 7 nights.

The third cruise begins in Southampton "Spain & Portugal Cruise" and goes to Vigo Spain, Lisbon Portugal, La Coruna Spain, Bilboa Spain and ends in Southampton. 7 nights.

Now, if I can just figure out how to add a river cruise to the combo I'll have my bucket list combo!

48 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If only Matt would allow use of the RCLBlog private jet to take everyone to Southampton.

Hopefully it doesn't snow! 

Not a joke we have had snow in June before so it's definitely cruise where you need to pack shorts, tshirts and thermals lol