Room to block the view 14692 What kind of room?

MICHIKO

4 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

The original posts were not white text. 

Interesting. I couldn't see them at all until @Atlantix2000 quoted one of them. And even now, I can just barely see the text. However, if I switch to dark mode (which your comment prompted me to do) then I can see the text, white on a black background.

• 4 weeks later...

Oasis of the seas 14692

I was shocked to find out my first cruise that my room was 14692 "the room with 25% obstructed view " and came across this blog while doing a lot of research on rooms.

However, when I pasted the translated text, in turned into a blank page, which caused trouble for everyone, sorry!

I wanted to know what kind of situation the room was in.

Edited by MICHIKO

6 hours ago, MICHIKO said:

Oasis of the seas 14692

I was shocked to find out my first cruise that my room was 14692 "the room with 25% obstructed view " and came across this blog while doing a lot of research on rooms.

However, when I pasted the translated text, in turned into a blank page, which caused trouble for everyone, sorry!

I wanted to know what kind of situation the room was in.

So After looking at the deck plan, then  looking at a picture of the ship on that side, it looks like MAYBE it's the window washing rig that docks right around there. If that's the case, it shouldn't be much- maybe a little rail at the top of your balcony, but I don't think it will be anything that actually blocks any view.