300 Passengers Kicked Off Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?

On 11/8/2023 at 10:46 AM, Rhino said:

Of course you’re not going to hear about this.  You know?? The whole loyal to royal. 

could you imagine if this was a carnival cruise.  We would hear none stop about how bad they are. 
but with all the cruise content creators being in the pocket of royal… 

this is what we get. Crickets????

Give me a break, it was heavily covered on many news outlets.  

On 11/10/2023 at 12:48 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

As I was catching up on this thread, my daughter also mentioned that there is a fan based/fan led Taylor Swift cruise on Allure sailing 10/21/24. Hope you’re a fan if you are booked on that one. Might be a lot of kids on board 😂

The cost of the cruise is about 1 tenth of the cost for a single nosebleed ticket behind the stage at one of her concerts.

I don't understand how some people afford to cruise with RC, or why they want to cruise when they don't seem to understand the social contract we all have on a cruise ship? 

I'm from the UK and typically a cruise for a family of four in a balcony is at least £3000, likely closer to £4,000, and often more like £6,000 when drinks and gratuities are added.

I don't choose to cruise lightly.  It's our one holiday a year. 

I find it odd to think people are putting a similar amount of money at risk by misbehaving.