Incredible Entitled Chair Hog Stunt.

Fuzzywuzzy

6 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Thank you for reserving a chair for me to use in your absence. I had a wonderful time and did not have to search for a lounger as this was well displayed for me to use.

I may have to make up some little slips with that sentiment to leave on such chairs on future trips, even though I rarely use deck chairs (I'm fairly certain that I've used a deck chair for less than 8 total hours on 87 cruise nights with the longest single use easily less than 30 minutes).

47 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

I may have to make up some little slips with that sentiment to leave on such chairs on future trips, even though I rarely use deck chairs (I'm fairly certain that I've used a deck chair for less than 8 total hours on 87 cruise nights with the longest single use easily less than 30 minutes).

Yeah I think I have used a lounger maybe 2-3 hrs per cruise. Less if my wife wakes me up because I am snoring to loud.

7 hours ago, Doug_Texas said:

We used to get a chair at the pool and slip into the pool often.  There are now "chair hogs" and "chair cops", neither of which fun to vacation with.  We no longer use pool chairs.

I used to walk around looking for a chair but honestly didn’t spend time in it.  It was so much easier to put my stuff on a towel in the area of the pool and  just enjoy the pool, when done dry off and leave. 

12 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Couldn't help myself.

Chair Letter.pdf

7 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Breakfast and Lunch are potentially pushing the "don't reserve chairs for more than 30 minutes." Gone to bingo means you've reserved a chair that you're not using any time soon.

We made this as a joke and thought it quite funny…Especially leaving for a quickie 😂.  We thought the original sign in the picture was ridiculous…So let’s add to the ridiculousness and only took about 20 minutes on our laser engraver.  We would never use anything like this but I guess someone out there might. 🤔🤔🤔 Maybe I should list it on my online store 😂😂😂  NOT!!!