Royal Empty Nesters Allure 9-3-23 to 9-10-23

Cruisin and Boozin

3 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

Sunset from our balcony . City in the background is Cancun Mexico. 

so how funny; we were in riviera maya this week and could see the cruise ships docked at cozumel from our spot on the beach!! we JUST missed you guys since we flew home today!!

i wish i had been live-blogging it so we could have waved at each other from afar 😍

@SweetPea thanks for the questions. I had 3 Marshmallow old fashioned yesterday and it may now be my favorite drink . Saying this because I do not choose to drink old fashioned drinks The only place that I found this drink was at schooners .  We really enjoyed the lunch from Coastal yesterday.

2 hours ago, Rags1 said:

Thanks so much for keeping me entertained all week!  As I sit here in Galveston tonight I truly have mixed emotions. I’m so anxious to board in the morning and yet sad to see your week end. Enjoy every minute

How well stated! I can't help but 🤔 for those with cruises after mine ...  that mine is merely 7 days gone of their countdown. Those who cruise after me are simply counting down my cruise and wishing it away! 😃

Thank you so much for this!! ❤️ While i do crazy love pre cruise blogs, i find it refreshing to read and follow along with those close to or already on their cruise. Blogs like yours and @Rags1 help balance this. @Rags1, i can't wait for you to board tmw!!  I love the variety, even the post cruise blogs.  But if everyone starts their blog at least a full month early, you're always waiting for someone to be on the ship, when the magic really happens, unless you're @Ampurp85 in which case, you could've started 2 years early and I'd still be hanging on every word ... 🤣 

If it's not clear, i love all blogs, but i especially follow ones closer to cruise dates. Thank you for posting and following through @Cruisin and Boozin. I enjoyed every second!! Safe trip home and congrats on your precious grandbaby! 

Thanks for riding along with us. Our final thoughts is Galveston is a great  place to cruise from. We made it safely home yesterday. My next cruise as of now will be out of Galveston on Harmony in November with my sister. The experience on Harmony will be different because of the wonderful ppl working on Allure . Our genie was a new one but I couldn’t tell that …he was great. The special lady Lusi in the ice cream shop. Those two ppl made our whole cruise magnificent. If you are on Allure go by and say hi to  Ms Lusi. Until I sail again  happy sailing!

1 hour ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

Thanks for riding along with us. Our final thoughts is Galveston is a great  place to cruise from. We made it safely home yesterday. My next cruise as of now will be out of Galveston on Harmony in November with my sister. The experience on Harmony will be different because of the wonderful ppl working on Allure . Our genie was a new one but I couldn’t tell that …he was great. The special lady Lusi in the ice cream shop. Those two ppl made our whole cruise magnificent. If you are on Allure go by and say hi to  Ms Lusi. Until I sail again  happy sailing!

Thanks again for revving us up for this week. Really enjoyed your writing. I sailed with Federico when he was a concierge. I got to spend 10 minutes with him yesterday and enjoyed it very much. He had very nice things to say about you. We are enjoying time with Lusi and have some plans with her later in the week!  Glad your home safely