Drink package

I just pulled this up today if you click on the link below it does show Crown Royal.   

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/beverage-packages/deluxe-beverage-packages-cruises.pdf

That isn't to say it is back onboard every single ship in the fleet but it does seem like Crown Royal is making its return. 

Just a month or so ago I was on Freedom I didn't see any Crown Royal but it also isn't my drink of choice so I wasn't actively looking for it either.

We have the drink package for our Alaska cruise on Quantum in July. I know it is marked on your Sea Pass card that you have the drink package and your Sea Pass cards are in your stateroom.  Since you can’t access your cabin until 2-3 pm, how do you get a beverage before that?

9 hours ago, MichelleLW said:

We have the drink package for our Alaska cruise on Quantum in July. I know it is marked on your Sea Pass card that you have the drink package and your Sea Pass cards are in your stateroom.  Since you can’t access your cabin until 2-3 pm, how do you get a beverage before that?

It will be noted on your Set Sail Pass (the one you show when you check in at the terminal).  You can use a printed one, or the one on your app.

13 hours ago, MichelleLW said:

Your Sea Pass card will have a sticker on it for Deluxe Beverage Package so when you order your drink they just swipe your card and their system will see that you have the package.  Go to any bar onboard.  If you get a receipt it wil show $0.00 amount on it.

3 hours ago, J3N said:

Your Sea Pass card will have a sticker on it for Deluxe Beverage Package so when you order your drink they just swipe your card and their system will see that you have the package.  Go to any bar onboard.  If you get a receipt it wil show $0.00 amount on it.

They only put a sticker if you purchase the package in board. Otherwise, it is printed on your seapass.

OP question was since they won't have seapass right away how can they get a drink? They will be able to tell the staff their room number or show the set sail and get drinks against the package. 

9 hours ago, J3N said:

Thanks, I knew about the sticker on the card, but didn’t know how to get a drink before you can go to the cabin and get your card. Others have answered that they will ask for room number or you can show your SetSail Pass to get a drink.

15 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I've never seen Eagle Rare on a cruise ship bar.

We also had never seen Eagle Rare on any ships before but the Wonder's Mason Jar on deck 15 was the only bar that had Eagle Rare but almost all the other bars had Buffalow Trace.  It was nice to get a double of Eagle Rare after dinner and walk outside and enjoy it with a good cigar.

On 6/12/2023 at 1:18 PM, Caribbean Dawn said:

We went on 2 cruises last year. Harmony of The Seas in May and Allure of The Seas in October. We purchased the drink package both times. We were upset to see Royal has stopped carrying Crown Royal. Has that changed?? I read something saying they are carrying it again?? 

Thanks, Dawn

We had Crown the last B2B on Liberty the end of May.  Supply chain is getting better, they do not seem to be running out of items like last year.  I understand you concerns, but its has gotten much better.

3 minutes ago, Psycho and Barb said:

We also had never seen Eagle Rare on any ships before but the Wonder's Mason Jar on deck 15 was the only bar that had Eagle Rare but almost all the other bars had Buffalow Trace.  It was nice to get a double of Eagle Rare after dinner and walk outside and enjoy it with a good cigar.

Thanks for the info, I will look for it in Nov when we are on.  Nothing like a good pour and a fine cigar in the late evening.

On 6/15/2023 at 8:01 AM, Psycho and Barb said:

Man, I wish we could find some Buffalo Trace around here; seeing a bottle at a liquor store is like spotting a unicorn.