Diamond vouchers invalid last day?

I could not find the post with this discussion but thought it had been “settled” that Diamond vouchers were valid on disembarking day.

on my May 23 Liberty sailing I was told “it’s a new policy that the Diamond vouchers cannot be used on disembarkation day”. When I ordered my iced coffee at cafe promenade.  I questioned this because I had just done this on my May 7 Oasis sailing.  He, gave me the coffee-did my tip$ showing help?

im back on Liberty and inquired of this new policy.  They reached out to the beverage head who stated something to the effect that we cannot use the voucher on the last day and coffee is provided in the lounges on the last day.  Additionally something to the effect they are awaiting clarification on this policy but as it stands this went into effect on March 10 this year.  I’ve not experienced this new policy in April or May on other ships.

does anyone have info on this? It is not in writing, as the C&A ambassador tried looking. 

So technically you get 7 days/nights of free drinks. Or whatever length your cruise is.

If you board on Sunday, the following Saturday day/night is your 7th day/night. 

They do not re-set at 4 or 5am on day 8, disembarkment day. 

I think the change was made in December.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/12/15/royal-caribbean-changes-diamond-drinks-benefit-be-easier-passengers-stay-late

Maybe some ships are choosing to provide an extra day of drinks?  Or maybe some crew are just letting the coffee on the extra day go and not saying anything?

As far as the DL lounge on the last morning, recently on Radiance they disabled the DL and CL coffee machines on the last morning.  Not sure why.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:13 PM, Pattycruise said:

I could not find the post with this discussion but thought it had been “settled” that Diamond vouchers were valid on disembarking day.

on my May 23 Liberty sailing I was told “it’s a new policy that the Diamond vouchers cannot be used on disembarkation day”. When I ordered my iced coffee at cafe promenade.  I questioned this because I had just done this on my May 7 Oasis sailing.  He, gave me the coffee-did my tip$ showing help?

im back on Liberty and inquired of this new policy.  They reached out to the beverage head who stated something to the effect that we cannot use the voucher on the last day and coffee is provided in the lounges on the last day.  Additionally something to the effect they are awaiting clarification on this policy but as it stands this went into effect on March 10 this year.  I’ve not experienced this new policy in April or May on other ships.

does anyone have info on this? It is not in writing, as the C&A ambassador tried looking. 

Was on board with you for our B2B, and we got same response from the Windjammer bar staff. We had to pay for our Mimosas.  We pushed back but was told policy changed "recently" but he couldn't tell us when. We checked when we got home on June 01, policy still says 4 per day, not 4 per night. 

3 hours ago, Qeyton Dude said:

Was on board with you for our B2B, and we got same response from the Windjammer bar staff. We had to pay for our Mimosas.  We pushed back but was told policy changed "recently" but he couldn't tell us when. We checked when we got home on June 01, policy still says 4 per day, not 4 per night. 

It’s for how many days/nights your cruise is. On a 7 night cruise, you get 7 nights/days. Day 8 is the day you disembark. 

10 hours ago, Vlad said:

Sailed on Anthem last week of April. 

Was able to use vouchers in last day. 

Out of curiosity how many vouchers were you able to use on the last morning and for what kind of drinks?  Mimosa?  Specialty coffee?  Hand squeezed orange juice?

Thanks.