Jump to content

two B2B questions!


Tanner
 Share

Recommended Posts

First time doing back to back right away and there two things I am trying to sort out still.  Doing a 3/4 on Indy.   

1.  My wife and I are both recently diamond.  We've never done short cruises.  All indication is we will both get one free 24 internet period for each sailing.  So in theory 4 of our 7 days are covered.  Is this correct?

2.  Will we have to go re-enroll our kids in Adventure Ocean for the second leg of the cruise or can I take care of it day 1 for the whole cruise?  

In my brain I keep treating this as a 7 night holiday and have to remind myself it technically is not.  I have completed both checks in and think everything else is covered except for the above items.  Thanks for your answers! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tanner said:

First time doing back to back right away and there two things I am trying to sort out still.  Doing a 3/4 on Indy.   

1.  My wife and I are both recently diamond.  We've never done short cruises.  All indication is we will both get one free 24 internet period for each sailing.  So in theory 4 of our 7 days are covered.  Is this correct?

2.  Will we have to go re-enroll our kids in Adventure Ocean for the second leg of the cruise or can I take care of it day 1 for the whole cruise?  

In my brain I keep treating this as a 7 night holiday and have to remind myself it technically is not.  I have completed both checks in and think everything else is covered except for the above items.  Thanks for your answers! 

1. Yes, each person who is diamond will get 24hrs of internet. If you share logins that is effectively 4 days of internet. But be advised it is Surf. I used mine on Navigator and to say it is slow would be an understatement. Indy Surf and Stream isn't that great to begin with, I imagine the free day of surf will be worse. So, plan accordingly.

2. You will have to re-enroll as each reservation is separate. However, ymmv, as you can ask the host at Adventure Ocean on the last day if you can set things up for the next cruise. Crew members will have access to the manifest and other schedules, so they might be willing to allow you to do it at the end of the first cruise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For a B2B, would a Diamond member be allowed use drink vouchers  the morning of disembarkation that would only count for the first cruise, and then reboard later that day and start using vouchers for the 2nd cruise.  Where can you get a drink the morning of disembarkation?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

For a B2B, would a Diamond member be allowed use drink vouchers  the morning of disembarkation that would only count for the first cruise, and then reboard later that day and start using vouchers for the 2nd cruise.  Where can you get a drink the morning of disembarkation?

Yes, you get vouchers on disembarkation morning of your 1st cruise like any other cruise.

Where? WJ bar, MDR, Cafe Promenade for fancy coffee/ice coffee you can't or don't want to get in the DL, etc. You could also get some bottled water for the 2nd cruise if so inclined.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Tanner said:

First time doing back to back right away and there two things I am trying to sort out still.  Doing a 3/4 on Indy.   

1.  My wife and I are both recently diamond.  We've never done short cruises.  All indication is we will both get one free 24 internet period for each sailing.  So in theory 4 of our 7 days are covered.  Is this correct?

2.  Will we have to go re-enroll our kids in Adventure Ocean for the second leg of the cruise or can I take care of it day 1 for the whole cruise?  

In my brain I keep treating this as a 7 night holiday and have to remind myself it technically is not.  I have completed both checks in and think everything else is covered except for the above items.  Thanks for your answers! 

The free day is one way to go but you could also use the 25.99 off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Va4fam said:

For a B2B, would a Diamond member be allowed use drink vouchers  the morning of disembarkation that would only count for the first cruise, and then reboard later that day and start using vouchers for the 2nd cruise.  Where can you get a drink the morning of disembarkation?

I asked two different Loyalty Ambassador's this question recently. One said "yes, you will." The other said "it depends on what time the system rolls over to the new cruise" as each calendar day is officially the limiting factor. Most report being able to use more than the allotted count on turnaround day, but YMMV.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I was on a B2B a few weeks ago and used my Diamond vouchers in the morning of both disembarkments. This was before 8am. I got 2 cans of Coke Zero and 2 bottles of water as I decided to forego any drink package and just use my diamond and prime drinks. 

Thank you for sharing this info.

Our first cruise as Diamond will be in Feb 2023 on a 3N/4N back to back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 3:29 PM, Va4fam said:

For a B2B, would a Diamond member be allowed use drink vouchers  the morning of disembarkation that would only count for the first cruise, and then reboard later that day and start using vouchers for the 2nd cruise.  Where can you get a drink the morning of disembarkation?

Yes. The drink voucher count resets at midnight.

You can get a full day's worth of vouchers on disembarkation day for the first leg and then as soon as you officially reboard for the second leg, the voucher count will be reset.

You can get drinks anywhere that's open for breakfast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I was on a B2B a few weeks ago and used my Diamond vouchers in the morning of both disembarkments. This was before 8am. I got 2 cans of Coke Zero and 2 bottles of water as I decided to forego any drink package and just use my diamond and prime drinks. 

It makes sense to be able to use them prior to your official disembarkation since you still have your 1st week seapass card, as in not yet checked in and given your 2nd cruise seapass card.  The 2 different seapass cards are not linked to each other  they close out week one and you get your email of your final bill.  After you receive your second seapass card you scan into the system beginning your second “new” cruise.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...