Diamond Plus gift

Zee

40 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Our level just updated to Diamond 💎 Plus today!  I’m actually on hold now waiting to set our choice up LOL 😂 

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

Congrats! Sincerely on reaching Diamond Plus!

So, now you actually can choose something other than a can of soda or a bottle of water that is already included in the DBP!  😃

We're not Diamond just yet (only Emerald), but they should offer something other than a cheap beverage for Diamond as well. 

38 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

Congrats! Sincerely on reaching Diamond Plus!

So, now you actually can choose something other than a can of soda or a bottle of water that is already included in the DBP!  😃

We're not Diamond just yet (only Emerald), but they should offer something other than a cheap beverage for Diamond as well. 

Thanks …… after 45 minutes on hold …… the C&A person came on the phone …… I told her I was calling to setup our Diamond plus gift  …… she said please hold on for just a minute ……. 2 minutes later I was sent to the reservations line que, then it hung up on me UGH LOL 

18 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Thanks …… after 45 minutes on hold …… the C&A person came on the phone …… I told her I was calling to setup our Diamond plus gift  …… she said please hold on for just a minute ……. 2 minutes later I was sent to the reservations line que, then it hung up on me UGH LOL 

This is another example of the horrific customer service which seems to haunt royal Caribbean. They just can’t get their act together and that’s sad considering how loyal of a cruiser you are at D+. 

6 hours ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

I just called and changed our preferences in under 10 minutes with the number at the bottom of the image posted above and  asking to change my bonus amenity. 

I just called back today and this time I got thru within 5 minutes and it got taken care of with no problem 

• 10 months later...
On 2/25/2022 at 5:35 PM, CGTLH said:

Been a slight modification to the list.

front2.thumb.jpg.bf03cd225ba2e2921b21eb1d0300089f.jpg

back2.thumb.jpg.8ed586a525146821e8ce65218a05b3ef.jpg

New Diamond Plus here, I just called to setup our gifts. Even though we are a "household" and my wife doesn't have 175 points (D+ through marriage) I was able to set one unique gift each effectively giving my wife 2 gifts and me 0 gifts 🙂.

• 4 months later...