Question about Bare Foot Beach?

12thman

Pre-covid, if you were sailing star, you would book it when the the Genie reaches out to you about 1 month out.  If you were in Sky class, you would book it with the suite concierge when they reach out about 5-7 days prior to sailing.  You cannot book them online.  Royal just started sailing back to Labadee so who knows what changes they have implemented.  We are supposed to go there on our March 13th sailing on Oasis so I suppose if no one has posted here about updated prices by the time my Genie reaches out, I can follow up here.  Here is a portion of my email from my last visit to Labadee pre-covid (August 2019).  I sailed Sky class on Symphony on that one.  IIRC, Over the water and beachfront cost was $595.

LABADEE HAS ADVANTAGES TOO!

As a special VIP guest, we are pleased to offer you access to the Barefoot Beach Club & cabanas, a private beach located on Labadee.  Located on Barefoot Bay, this exclusive experience is only available to our suite guests with SKY & STAR CLASS Seapass cards – Simply show your Seapass card to the Island Concierge at the entrance.

The Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas offers complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment (floating mats & snorkeling equipment) in addition to an upgraded lunch menu and service from Suite Beach Attendants.

For the ultimate way to relax in luxury, why not reserve one of the cabanas for the day? Featuring beautiful views and dedicated Cabana Attendant service, the 13 cabanas at Barefoot Beach Club are a not to be missed experience.
Please check the attach file for more details.  Please ensure to email back your cabana preference 1st option and 2nd option and it will be confirmed once you get onboard.

The Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas are located on the private island destination of Labadee. This exclusive beach, available only to the top suite guests and those guests renting cabanas, offers VIP service and amenities to enhance the vacation experience of these valued guests.

Over The Water Cabana and Waterfront Cabanas are reserved for the STAR CLASS guests.

For this Caribbean Cruise we offer to you a Cabana in Labadee.
We have cabanas available in Labadee below you will see the categories:

1) Standard Cabana $ 395  (Only 8 available)

<mime-attachment.gif>
2) HillTop Cabana $ 495 - (Only 5 available).
<mime-attachment.gif>

Cabana charges are per cabana and not per person.

Cabanas hold up to 6 guests only.

When reserving a cabana it is reserved for you the entire day in Labadee.

Cabanas reserved are only for you and your family or friends use only, remember they only hold up to 6 guests.

If you are interested in reserving a Cabana please let us know as soon as possible as there are limited cabanas and we have 91 SKY CLASS suites.
Please also note that when reserving a cabana, no shows, will still be charged.

@Lovetocruise2002 thanks so much Sabrina! Have never made it here yet, it was always canceled. I was wondering about this barefoot beach and the cabanas, now I feel comfortable releasing the cabanas I have at Nellie's and waiting on the concierge email. Here's hoping it warms up by then. 

Are there beach loungers within Barefoot Beach also? Our friends are sailing with us also in Sky class, the total would be 8 BUT there are two 15 year olds who will be as far away from us as possible, I am happy to have them set up in another location. Do you have an old map image you could share. I'm so appreciative. 🙂

39 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Are there beach loungers within Barefoot Beach also? Our friends are sailing with us also in Sky class, the total would be 8 BUT there are two 15 year olds who will be as far away from us as possible, I am happy to have them set up in another location. Do you have an old map image you could share. I'm so appreciative. 🙂

There are plenty of loungers available.  Not to worry.  I don't have a map but I know that @CGTLHhas one in his photo vault. 🙂

6 hours ago, Neesa said:

@Lovetocruise2002 Are there beach loungers within Barefoot Beach also? Our friends are sailing with us also in Sky class, the total would be 8 BUT there are two 15 year olds who will be as far away from us as possible, I am happy to have them set up in another location. Do you have an old map image you could share. I'm so appreciative. 🙂

This is from pre-Covid, 2019 photos. Don't know what they're doing now but gives an idea of what it looks like. 20190521_092248.thumb.jpg.f03019352f80587e861abc827debe3ab.jpg20190521_092241.thumb.jpg.ae48e1ef398fffbe315ed944202398e7.jpg20190521_092237.thumb.jpg.f3eeca608f0a1d242fb5555a9d844ffd.jpg20190521_092235.thumb.jpg.ccfb20cf5924c423ac38c671f99861e0.jpg20190521_092646.thumb.jpg.022dae4798407be9add572b7951bbe0c.jpg20190521_092650.thumb.jpg.6867de0e6808a9ef0d24e14b2bbf9d16.jpg20190521_092653.thumb.jpg.40fa004df2e3b37ade4d21d330760961.jpg

@Mattdid an article a few years back that I  can’t add, but gives good info about here

Great spot! One of our favorites. I’ve mentioned in some previous posts to bring water shoes if you are planning on getting off that lounger and going into the ocean at bare foot beach (RC should consider changing the name). The beach is blanketed with small rocks & shells that make it a painful entry/exit into the pristine water. 

17 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Pre-covid, if you were sailing star, you would book it when the the Genie reaches out to you about 1 month out.  If you were in Sky class, you would book it with the suite concierge when they reach out about 5-7 days prior to sailing.  You cannot book them online.  Royal just started sailing back to Labadee so who knows what changes they have implemented.  We are supposed to go there on our March 13th sailing on Oasis so I suppose if no one has posted here about updated prices by the time my Genie reaches out, I can follow up here.  Here is a portion of my email from my last visit to Labadee pre-covid (August 2019).  I sailed Sky class on Symphony on that one.  IIRC, Over the water and beachfront cost was $595.

LABADEE HAS ADVANTAGES TOO!

As a special VIP guest, we are pleased to offer you access to the Barefoot Beach Club & cabanas, a private beach located on Labadee.  Located on Barefoot Bay, this exclusive experience is only available to our suite guests with SKY & STAR CLASS Seapass cards – Simply show your Seapass card to the Island Concierge at the entrance.

The Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas offers complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment (floating mats & snorkeling equipment) in addition to an upgraded lunch menu and service from Suite Beach Attendants.

For the ultimate way to relax in luxury, why not reserve one of the cabanas for the day? Featuring beautiful views and dedicated Cabana Attendant service, the 13 cabanas at Barefoot Beach Club are a not to be missed experience.
Please check the attach file for more details.  Please ensure to email back your cabana preference 1st option and 2nd option and it will be confirmed once you get onboard.

The Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas are located on the private island destination of Labadee. This exclusive beach, available only to the top suite guests and those guests renting cabanas, offers VIP service and amenities to enhance the vacation experience of these valued guests.

Over The Water Cabana and Waterfront Cabanas are reserved for the STAR CLASS guests.

For this Caribbean Cruise we offer to you a Cabana in Labadee.
We have cabanas available in Labadee below you will see the categories:

1) Standard Cabana $ 395  (Only 8 available)

<mime-attachment.gif>
2) HillTop Cabana $ 495 - (Only 5 available).
<mime-attachment.gif>

Cabana charges are per cabana and not per person.

Cabanas hold up to 6 guests only.

When reserving a cabana it is reserved for you the entire day in Labadee.

Cabanas reserved are only for you and your family or friends use only, remember they only hold up to 6 guests.

If you are interested in reserving a Cabana please let us know as soon as possible as there are limited cabanas and we have 91 SKY CLASS suites.
Please also note that when reserving a cabana, no shows, will still be charged.

Thank you for the information. We'll be in Sky class so if I get any word on my end I'll post what I've received. Supposed to be at Labadee March 6th I think?

We ended up stopping at Labadee Christmas 2019 unexpectedly due to an itinerary change.  At the time the cost of the cabanas were as follows: hillside $595, ocean front $595, over water $695. Slightly higher prices than others have reported but it was likely due it being a holiday sailing.  
We selected an overwater cabana. The hillside cabanas are surrounded by vegetation and I worried about critters. 🦎

41E59DE2-C77F-47E0-BCC7-53636AE8E67D.jpeg

2250E46C-29A0-4DA2-BBAE-313372D8D61C.jpeg

4CFD9D8B-9413-456A-B427-8C7EE38615E5.jpeg

9460B359-50FD-4899-AA28-1222B25A1B5D.jpeg

4E6E9B07-0048-4FCD-8D1C-E76EFC60FEE1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Most current update on Barefoot beach cabanas from my Genie. This is for our OA 3/13/22 sailing. OTW 5 and 6 not available as per shore excursions team due to maintenance issues. Cost for remaining OTW is $799 now.

Finding that a bit hard to justify especially since Hubby and the girls don’t even care about the cabana.

17 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Most current update on Barefoot beach cabanas from my Genie. This is for our OA 3/13/22 sailing. OTW 5 and 6 not available as per shore excursions team due to maintenance issues. Cost for remaining OTW is $799 now.

Finding that a bit hard to justify especially since Hubby and the girls don’t even care about the cabana.

Thanks for the update! 

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Wow, either our Genie on Wonder sent the wrong information or dynamic pricing strikes again. For the March 4th sailing.

Standard $350.00 

Hilltop $495.00

Beach Front $495

Over the Water $595.00

10 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Wow, either our Genie on Wonder sent the wrong information or dynamic pricing strikes again. For the March 4th sailing.

Standard $350.00 

Hilltop $495.00

Beach Front $495

Over the Water $595.00

What?!  I am not even sure how to process that?!  That is big difference!