Wonder OTS to sail from Port Canaveral beginning November 2022

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Floski said:

I'm looking all over the official site and can't find anything for Wonder for 2023.

They do test loads of select cruises one week before they add them for general booking.  It will be back sometime next week (if past experiences are a guide) and when they come back they open it for the entire season.  

Looks like Harmony is effectively closed for bookings starting Nov. 6, 2022.  All the suites are blocked off, as are most other categories except for a few cabins they've left open.  

With the Wonder test load for Port Canaveral in 2023 it sure is beginning to look like Wonder replaces Harmony in Port Canaveral once the Wonder TA in Oct 2022 concludes.  

27 minutes ago, twangster said:

Looks like Harmony is effectively closed for bookings starting Nov. 6, 2022.  All the suites are blocked off, as are most other categories except for a few cabins they've left open.  

With the Wonder test load for Port Canaveral in 2023 it sure is beginning to look like Wonder replaces Harmony in Port Canaveral once the Wonder TA in Oct 2022 concludes.  

Surprising that you can still book the Hong Kong sailings. 

57 minutes ago, twangster said:

Interesting lines of thought.

Always thought it was odd that both Harmony and Wonder would be in Port Canaveral at the same time after the TA.

SmartSelect_20211211-174720_Chrome.thumb.jpg.627cf984656e57bbb7df7f23a0a48459.jpg

SmartSelect_20211211-174754_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3d25a4bb795c33b40c78808cbe3a7977.jpg

Not sure if any of the other terminals in Port Canaveral could berth an Oasis class ship.

On 12/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, twangster said:

On 12/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, mattymay said:

Surprising that you can still book the Hong Kong sailings. 

Royal is currently showing BOTH a Transatlantic into mid-November AND a South Korea / Japan cruise on November 25, 2022 on Winder.  One of the 2 will be impossible to do ….. 

DCAC7893-E010-4891-A4E5-62864540F713.jpeg

• ChrisK2793 changed the title to Wonder OTS to sail from Port Canaveral beginning November 2022
5 hours ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

Think I'm going to move my 7 day cruise aboard Harmony on Sep 2022 to Wonder Nov 2022, only going to cost me about $300 more. Certainly worth paying to be on a brand new ship!

That’s what I did. Switched my March Harmony for March Wonder and it actually was cheaper! (Had CP balcony on Harmony and now ocean balcony on Wonder too!)