Harmony Oct 31 Barcelona Cancelled??

Pooch

• Pooch changed the title to Harmony Oct 31 Barcelona Cancelled??

Like everyone I’m sure, but this hot mess is wearing thin on me. It’s concerning that no one seems to have the slightest idea how to either restart the business or just punt for the time being. Yeah yeah they appreciate our understanding blah blah blah but continue taking bookings and $$ and serving up one major disappointment after another. It’s exhausting and just not worth it anymore.  

14 minutes ago, BobWaterman said:

I just called RC and they haven’t cancelled the Oct 31 TA (yet?) was going to move to 2022 but they said it isn’t cancelled on there end 

I hope it’s still sailing, been waiting for ever for this cruise 

john

57 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

This kind of nonsense along with the conflicting changes coming out of the St Kitts

St Kitts said they have no such policy limiting cruise ships to only let 700 guests visit. Kind of an embarrassing spot for RC to be in

https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/USVI-bans-cruise-ships-unvaccinated-passengers

@smokeybandit Maybe the island originally said this and changed their mind. Everything regarding the restart has been in flux. I can see them originally saying they want to limit the amount of tourist.....then seeing how having the tourist is great from a revenue standpoint. That maybe the revenue outweighs anything regarding Covid.