Royal Caribbean Blog

Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a glass half-full kind of guy, I think @Matt may have accidentally provided RCG an invaluable service: a database of individuals who should ABSOLUTELY 100% NOT be involved on a test cruise due to a

Hi Matt, Doesn't mention anything about qualifications. Here are some of mine, do you think these will qualify me? Bon Vivant, well versed in the English language as well as Pig Latin, able

Posted Images

Yes.  I would volunteer.  I believe the cruise industry have been working around the clock to get their cruise ships up and running correctly, with the right COVID protocals.

Sign me up. Lets get things moving along.  Honestly, if people are willing to take a cruise they should or do know what can happen, except the responsibility of your action!  Do not take a cruise and complain to the cruise industries after the fact!

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)