I don't have a good feeling about this. . . .

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

Yes, I am. :1_grinning: @Baked Alaska I keep seeing it for others but not sure how to set it up for myself.

Here ya go! 

Click on your icon (the M) or click on your drop down menu in the upper right hand corner, then when that page loads, click on account settings. Here's what mine looks like:

image.thumb.png.42e6d8db82abb2d77a9ad3d6619be925.png

then click on Account Settings. On the left side you will see Overview and under that "Signature". Click on that.

image.thumb.png.c6ff8cbb4993c21db8263c19304080ae.png

There you can create/edit. Don't forget to click on "Save."

1 hour ago, bobroo said:

Just my opinion: if losing online contact with this company brings a big knot in your stomach; you should probably be reevaluating the value in your life you are allowing Royal to have. 

Jus' say'n

Only if my livelyhood doesn't depend on it. I feel for these TAs, as I'm sure it does make them uneasy. For me, not a big knot. Probably more like gas. ?

2 hours ago, bobroo said:

Just my opinion: if losing online contact with this company brings a big knot in your stomach; you should probably be reevaluating the value in your life you are allowing Royal to have. 

Jus' say'n

Or maybe people want something to look forward to...especially after the last few months.

6 minutes ago, Okgladgal said:

I hide them so they don't take up so much room ?

I used to do this too, but then I realized that I like to see where people have been and can ask those specific people about those specific cruises in a PM. I wish there was a way to single space them, though. I can't figure out how to do that (it isn't one of the editing options).

12 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

I used to do this too, but then I realized that I like to see where people have been and can ask those specific people about those specific cruises in a PM. I wish there was a way to single space them, though. I can't figure out how to do that (it isn't one of the editing options).

I get that but I've found any question I have about a specific cruise gets answered pretty quick here.  Some of them are just too longgggggggg ?

1 hour ago, ellcee said:

Or maybe people want something to look forward to...especially after the last few months.

EXACTLY!!

@bobroo There have been lockdowns, public schooling at home, food shortages, paper products and disinfectant shortages, unpaid furloughs from work, deaths of family and friends to which we were not able to have funerals. Now we have protests, riots, civil unrest, the possibility of more lockdowns due to a spike in some areas, and just plain bad news streaming from everywhere. WE ALL NEED A BREAK! We all have thousands of dollars tied up in our cruises and the thought of that much money being in limbo or some of it not returned isn't something any of us want to think about either. I don't think our stomach is in knots, but it is one more stressor to an already stressful 3 or 4 months.