Entertainers on board – Who are your Favorites?

Kurtp13

On 4/18/2022 at 9:39 PM, JDawg said:

The best band I have seen on a cruise was the Rock Cover band Phoenix out of Las Vegas.  They were on Wonder during the Inaugural cruise.  Played all kinds of 70’s classic rock.

The next best was an Eagles tribute band called “The Long Run”.  Cannot remember if we saw them on the Allure or the Oasis a few years ago.

We saw "The Long Run" on Liberty in January 2018 and they were very impressive!  They did a great rendition of "Hotel California" and "Get Over It" among others. 

• 2 months later...

I just finished a cruise on Brilliance of the seas- alaska route from vancouver went from may 28th to june 4 the band “thrill seekers” really stood out to me. They were all so talented you coundnt help but enjoy the music. The musicians played for a looong time idk how they didnt get tired. And the singer WOAH talk about vocals, her voice is so beautiful i could listen to it hours on end. i also really enjoyed her little jokes and comments in between songs. Shes defenitly a talented and amazing performer and with a sweet personality like that probably an amazing person too.( i didnt catch her name though anyone know it by chance? 😞 ) But yeah they were def my fav. i came to watch almost every performance, when it ended i always felt joyful but also a bit sad since i knew there was one less day where i would get to see the performance. it was definitely one of my fav parts of the cruise.

I just came off of Navigator. David Hutto was in the Schooner bar and was great.  He was fun and energetic.

He said he'll be performing on the President's cruise, July 23 on Allure.  I look forward to seeing him there.

This begs another question though.  Does Royal specifically bring their best performers to the President's cruise?

Frankie and the Dreamers on Rhapsody

Clayton Musick - Schooner Bar; El Gaucho and Randy Cabral- Liberty - Side note there were these Latin Dancers that were amazing!

Led Zepagain- Anthem Music hall

I can't remember prior to those at this time. 

Whoever the piano player was in Schooner on Harmony last month was awful!  He could play piano, he could actually sing but not in the key he was playing!!!  I mean really if you can’t hit the notes, change the key!!!!  How do you not know that?!?!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 12:57 PM, jbmakingmemories said:

We saw DSB on the Odyssey in November and can confirm they are FANTASTIC!! 

We saw them on Adventure. Almost everyone (us included) who attended the first show came back to the second making it SRO. And yes they are fantastic. One of our favorites.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 10:39 PM, JDawg said:

The best band I have seen on a cruise was the Rock Cover band Phoenix out of Las Vegas.  They were on Wonder during the Inaugural cruise.  Played all kinds of 70’s classic rock.

I second this recommendation.    I saw Phoenix on Oasis in Sept 2022 and they were awesome.   

• 3 weeks later...