"PINNACLE POSTER"

11 hours ago, KathyC said:

I was curious so had to click on the link.  Looks like they have the full ship chartered this time.  

Now I wonder what kinds of FB ads I'm going to start seeing...LOL 

I have nothing against bikers, but like @monctonguy said - it really changes the vibe of a cruise.  Shouldn't RCCL be obligated to provide this information to non-charter passengers?  What if I was bringing children?  I would have cancelled if I knew.  I guess that's what they're afraid of.  Just shows you that for RCCL, making money is more important than all of us!  ☹️

Royall doesn't have to tell you anything...

Bottom line is they will do whatever brings them the most money is..in my opinion its quite a unfair business practice.....AFTER you have purchased your ticket. I am surprised that it hasn't lead to some kinda regulation or lawsuit..but the cruise industry holds ALL the cards it appears when it comes to anything they want to do or not do.

Good luck @Linda216..sorry this had to happen on your first cruise experience...if it was me, I would be livid that a company could do that to me. But then again, I give them my $ so I guess I cant bitch about it....still doesn't mean I think its fair or I agree with their policy on this at all.

There website says join 1000+ fans.  So maybe by that estimate it’ll be half the boat.  (Navigator is like 3000 I believe).  If it’s just half a boat of rich football fans and I can still go, I’m ok with that.  (I can think of worse groups to travel with ?) But it will stink if it’s mostly the whole boat or I get cancelled. 

Again thank you all for following this and helping advice me.  It’s nice to have the help and not be alone in figuring this out b

Just got off the phone with the football cruise group.  Feeling much better.  She says there group is 1000 maybe a bit more.  And they are not chartering the whole thing. She went on to say how nice her group and the boat is. ? 

I guess she’ll be on the boat come Feb. guess I’ll have to say hi to her and thank her in person for giving me the info RC wouldn’t. 

Phew.  Breathing again.....

5 minutes ago, Linda216 said:

Just got off the phone with the football cruise group.  Feeling much better.  She says there group is 1000 maybe a bit more.  And they are not chartering the whole thing. She went on to say how nice her group and the boat is. ? 

I guess she’ll be on the boat come Feb. guess I’ll have to say hi to her and thank her in person for giving me the info RC wouldn’t. 

Thats good news.. Enjoy your cruise! 

4 hours ago, Linda216 said:

If you have a favorite different NFL team be sure all of you pack & wear plenty of their logo shirts, etc. Let em' know they're not the only ones on board!?

We were booked on 3 B2B cruises this Nov/Dec on the Explorer a 9 night a 5 night and another 9 night....they chartered the middle 5 night cruise....so we do the first 9 night get off the ship go to a hotel 1 night get on the Navigator for 4 nights and then switch over to the Explorer for the last 9 night cruise....our compensation was $100 OBC. We booked the same room for all 3 cruises....talk about bad luck...

I don't think they should be able to charter a ship out and just cancel your booking....

In our case this has only happened once before when they sold the Legend of the Seas.