Royal Caribbean Blog

LIVEish, 3 Days on Harmony (5/9/2019 or 9/5/2019 better yet May 9, 2019)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be the final farewell from me... until Saturday for Symphony... Overall impression, seemed different than the 7 day sailings from Port Everglades. As always it is a blast when sailing

Our room looks similar to @Matt Ohh wait....

Fastest visit ever to a port... Think we spent maybe 5 minutes next to the dock at CocoCay. Tease indeed...    

Posted Images

13 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Harmony Windjammer has been disappointing so far..Symphony puts it to shame..Mariner was even more impressive.

Not much selection as Symphony..and no Indian food at either lunch or dinner.  Live stations are mongolian and a crepe station.

No recon.. @CGTLH is "tired" 😂😂😂

No Indian??!!! They had great selection even on small ships like Majesty and Enchantment. How can Harmony NOT have any Indian food in the Windjammer?!

14 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Harmony Windjammer has been disappointing so far..Symphony puts it to shame..Mariner was even more impressive.

Not much selection as Symphony..and no Indian food at either lunch or dinner.  Live stations are mongolian and a crepe station.

No recon.. @CGTLH is "tired" 😂😂😂

I had Indian food last week on Harmony.

Butter chicken, veg biryani and popadoms. 

8 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Also a gentle reminder... many fine quality posts go unnoticed on the Insiders Facebook group.

Well...I don't know about fine quality...but definitely funny!  I am still trying to "un-see" the one from yesterday (I think) with @Big Dawg Ron in the middle and two people very close to his ears 😫