deep1

Fast Track To Diamond Status?

Wow I hit a hot topic! 😀As for the newbies I never got any points. On the sailing solo, I enjoy having a baritone voice but the GF would see to it that I would become soprano if I went that direction. 😮 Some great ideas coming through though... Keep em coming... 

On 5/7/2019 at 8:19 AM, tiny260 said:

If you do a land-sea cruise through Royal, one that I know is ride the train to an Alaska cruise, you get 1 point per night for the land part as well as the points you get for the sea part.

I have also never heard of getting point for referring people, OBC yes, points no.

To be sure of the details here ..... do you mean that you get points for the days you do the land portion (in addition to the cruise days)  or that there is an extra point tacked into the entire trip (e.g., 3 pts per day in a suite). I would guess the former, but it wasn’t clear so I thought I would check to be sure! Always looking to maximize 👊🏼

- NCL gives an extra point for some sailings, we got 3 pts per night in the Haven when we sailed to AK in June, but I have never seen one from RCCL where that was offered. 

@deep1 the topics here are all pretty hot, there are a lot of interested and knowledgeable cruises who hang around and try to help no matter the question 🙂

1 minute ago, 2Beeze said:

To be sure of the details here ..... do you mean that you get points for the days you do the land portion (in addition to the cruise days)  or that there is an extra point tacked into the entire trip (e.g., 3 pts per day in a suite). I would guess the former, but it wasn’t clear so I thought I would check to be sure! Always looking to maximize 👊🏼

- NCL gives an extra point for some sailings, we got 3 pts per night in the Haven when we sailed to AK in June, but I have never seen one from RCCL where that was offered. 

If the land portion (Booked through RCCL) is 3 days you get 3 points, so a 3 day land with a 7 day cruise (Non-suite) is a total of 10 points.

13 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

If the land portion (Booked through RCCL) is 3 days you get 3 points, so a 3 day land with a 7 day cruise (Non-suite) is a total of 10 points.

A person can dream... for about 10 minutes 😝

6 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

To be sure of the details here ..... do you mean that you get points for the days you do the land portion (in addition to the cruise days).  

In 2017 booked a JS for 7 day south bound Alaska cruise on Radiance along with a 3 day land tour prior to the cruise.  We received 20 cruise points for the trip. 

Note we did not receive any up grade in travel or accommodation on the land tour portion of the trip. 

It was a great trip and a great way to celebrate 25 years of marriage!  Even renewed our vows on the ship with the Hubbard Glacier as a back drop.