Summer 2020 itineraries from Cape Liberty are out!!!

JLMoran

Just reloaded the Find a Cruise page and the Summer 2020 itineraries for Cape Liberty are now showing! Here's what I see for July and August, and yes, Oasis of the Seas is sailing from Cape Liberty!!

• 7-night and 9-night Perfect Day at Coco Cay – Oasis
  • 5-night Bermuda – Adventure
  • 9-night Bermuda and Caribbean – Adventure
  • 10-night Bermuda and Caribbean – Adventure

Aaaaaannnnnndddd....

• 9-night Canada and New England – Adventure – leaving July 15 and August 27!

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we all know what the 2020 Summer group cruise is gonna be!! ??

16 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we all know what the 2020 Summer group cruise is gonna be!! ??

Unfortunately the length of the sailing and dates don't work for me.  I really wanted to make it work, but RC has gotten rid of the 6-night Canada/NE sailings that I was banking on.

33 minutes ago, mworkman said:

I thought schools were out the beginning of Jun at the latest.

Nope, schools in NJ don't close until almost the very end of June, and I recall that the districts in Chicago, Boston, and even where @Lovetocruise2002 teaches in Canada are the same.

Colleges are closed by then, but the public grammar / middle / high schools keep the kids around far longer than any of us parents / teachers really care for.

42 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

That's the difference. Schools in the north don't start until just after Labor Day, so they likewise go 3 weeks later before ending.

Exactly --- for those most part, all counties in Maryland start after Labor Day except to 2 far western ones (where I am) --- Due to anticipated snow days, they start in late August and end the first week in June.

24 minutes ago, Sweety said:

Just looked at the schedule. We are booking the Lady G twice. One for Christmas 2020 and the other August 2020. My husband says we will book the spring break cruise for 2021 in April or May 2019. I love Lady G.

Huh !! I guess. Baltimore will have Lady G until she cannot run anymore. ?

33 minutes ago, Sweety said:

Just looked at the schedule. We are booking the Lady G twice. One for Christmas 2020 and the other August 2020. My husband says we will book the spring break cruise for 2021 in April or May 2019. I love Lady G.

Which one is the "Spring Break" Cruise?  It looks like we're going back on her too for the Spring of '21.  We're booking it tonight after I get home from work.

• 3 weeks later...