Wacky Website again- or is everything booked?

Ok, I've tried a total of 16 sets of dates and cruises in the last hour. Not Holidays,  and every single time it tells me there are no rooms available for 2 people!! Seriously??  I'm staying off the website and will calm down and try again tomorrow. After the debacle with X, I need to breathe. if anyone else has this same thing please let me know!  

5 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

Ok, I've tried a total of 16 sets of dates and cruises in the last hour. Not Holidays,  and every single time it tells me there are no rooms available for 2 people!! Seriously??  I'm staying off the website and will calm down and try again tomorrow. After the debacle with X, I need to breathe. if anyone else has this same thing please let me know!  

Maybe it's a sign telling you to stop! ?

The RCCL website is horrible.  It used to be flawed - ok but not great.  I've been gone for a year and just returned.  The new updates have made it worse.  Now I have no easy access to the data I used to see with a few clicks (itineraries, route maps, cabin and ship layouts, etc.).  I called and was told that "the new site is still under construction and some of the things you saw on the old site are not yet available."  They should be ashamed.

I booked a cruise Saturday night around 5:30pm.  Friends of ours went online Sunday morning to book the same and it was under maintenance.  They still can not get booked.  They called and reservation agents said they can't do anything either - all tied to the same broken booking system.  She is so incredibly frustrated. (me too)

Websites are the "face" of the company.  Such an easy thing to get right and such a ridiculous money-losing thing to ignore.  This isn't new, it's been going on for years.  I repeat, RCCL should be ashamed.  They are undoubtedly losing business because of it.  And rightfully so.

• 3 weeks later...

Concur with all above, hate the deployment of inadequate upgrades.  On the search for one positive, they fixed the connection between C&A and site log in.  I am a "Jr" (on passport) and my C&A level was never correct (always "gold").   Not a big deal except for discounts.  I always logged in with my wife's account to search potential cruises.