Matt

Introduce yourself!

Hey all! I'm Stacy and love everything Disney but when I'm not doing Disney I'm planning a Royal Caribbean cruise.  I've only sailed once on RCCL - FOS but I have 2 cruises booked right now: Indy in Nov '14 and FOS Mar '15. I've been enjoying the podcasts, gathering the tips/tricks, and getting excited for the cruises!

Welcome Stacyleigh75 :). We love Disney too in fact we got married at the magic Kingdom and had our first RC cruise last year on the independence. You will love it here , great info and great people.

Welcome Hwyfuzz, you've come to the right place to share info and chat to some great people.

We can't wait for next year as the Allure is coming over here and hope to try Oasis class for the first time but with the Anthem coming to Southampton it's going to be a tough choice to decide which to try first :) .

Hello, I am Jason from Texas. After working in Galveston for almost five years and watch the ships come and go I finally booked my first cruise to spend my honeymoon on. I am going on a seven day on the Navigator of the Sea. I am hoping to learn a few thing from the experienced cruisers here.

My name is Theresia from Oregon. I went on my first cruise with RCCL last November on board of Allure of the Sea headed to Caribbean. I enjoyed it so much and decided to take another cruise which will go to Eastern Mediterranean/Greek Isle on June 16th, 2014 on board Serenade of the Seas. This time the ship is much smaller that Allure of the Seas and there is not much entertainment on board, but the shore excursions are the highlight of this cruise. And this time I plan to take shore excursions in all ports that the ship will docked.

Hi Theresia, welcome to the blog. I'm sure that there will be someone here who has been on the Serenade and can tell you how much fun you can have on the ship, just because she is smaller than the Allure doesn't mean she lacks some great entertainment :) .

Hi, my name is Michael. I live in Oklahoma but am a proud Texan (irony I know!). My wife and I first cruised for our 4 month belated honeymoon Sept. of 2009 on the Enchantment. We were enchanted with the Enchantment. 5 years later we're finally able and going again August 31st aboard the Navigator.

Hi, my name is Michael. I live in Oklahoma but am a proud Texan (irony I know!). My wife and I first cruised for our 4 month belated honeymoon Sept. of 2009 on the Enchantment. We were enchanted with the Enchantment. 5 years later we're finally able and going again August 31st aboard the Navigator.

Welcome Michael!

Dan, Monika, Cassie (16 y/o daughter) and Trager (7 y/o son) from the Tampa, FL area here.  We have cruised with RCI in the past and are planning to go on Freedom in March 15'.  Cannot wait.  Glad to have found the blog and plan to be a regular visitor.  Happy cruising!

Dan, Monika, Cassie (16 y/o daughter) and Trager (7 y/o son) from the Tampa, FL area here.  We have cruised with RCI in the past and are planning to go on Freedom in March 15'.  Cannot wait.  Glad to have found the blog and plan to be a regular visitor.  Happy cruising!

Welcome Dan!

Hi Dan, welcome to the blog  :)

Hello!  I'm Kyle from D.C. <well, Northern Virginia actually but it's easier to say D.C.>.  I'm 28 and I work full time in the aerospace and defense industry.  I actually just took my first cruise earlier this year: Oasis (Eastern itinerary) in April.  It was everything I expected and more.  I did so much research not only on Oasis but on cruising in general that I knew more than my friends who had been on several cruises in the past.  Part of that was thanks to this site and the podcast, so thanks Matt!

Next up for me is Freedom (Western) on August 31st.  For two friends coming along it will be their first cruise, so this year has been all about first-time cruising!  I became addicted on Oasis and now it is my turn to pay it forward and get my friends hooked as well.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hello!  I'm Kyle from D.C. <well, Northern Virginia actually but it's easier to say D.C.>.  I'm 28 and I work full time in the aerospace and defense industry.  I actually just took my first cruise earlier this year: Oasis (Eastern itinerary) in April.  It was everything I expected and more.  I did so much research not only on Oasis but on cruising in general that I knew more than my friends who had been on several cruises in the past.  Part of that was thanks to this site and the podcast, so thanks Matt!

Next up for me is Freedom (Western) on August 31st.  For two friends coming along it will be their first cruise, so this year has been all about first-time cruising!  I became addicted on Oasis and now it is my turn to pay it forward and get my friends hooked as well.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome Kyle!  I've enjoyed your photos that you have sent in for Friday Photos!

Hi everyone, I'm Steve. My wife and I love cruising but need to increase our frequency! We've been on Carnival, Costa, and Premier (remember "The Big Red Boat"? We were on their final voyage). After sailing on Serenade in Alaska we were hooked on Royal Caribbean.

From our condo in Galveston we are cruise nerds... watching Navigator of the Seas and the Carnival ships come and go each week, wishing we were onboard. That wish comes true this month when we board Navigator!

Thanks for all the great stories and advice from Matt and everyone on the message boards!

Hi everyone, I'm Steve. My wife and I love cruising but need to increase our frequency! We've been on Carnival, Costa, and Premier (remember "The Big Red Boat"? We were on their final voyage). After sailing on Serenade in Alaska we were hooked on Royal Caribbean.

From our condo in Galveston we are cruise nerds... watching Navigator of the Seas and the Carnival ships come and go each week, wishing we were onboard. That wish comes true this month when we board Navigator!

Thanks for all the great stories and advice from Matt and everyone on the message boards!

Steve I would kill to have a condo with a view of a cruise port!  That is awesome.