Matt

Introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Susan and cruising is in my blood.  I have taken one cruise last year on my birthday, and next  year on my birthday I will taking the Navigator of the Seas.  This will be fun.  I have also "cruised" on the USS Nimitz from 1995-97.  Trust me this will be much more fun!

Hi, my name is Susan and cruising is in my blood.  I have taken one cruise last year on my birthday, and next  year on my birthday I will taking the Navigator of the Seas.  This will be fun.  I have also "cruised" on the USS Nimitz from 1995-97.  Trust me this will be much more fun!

Wow, the Nimitz?  Not Royal Caribbean but still sounds like a fun experience

Hi.Just joined tonight as I love Royal Caribbean.I'm 33 and live in the UK.Just done my second cruise last month on Liberty Of The Seas.Just booked for Independence Of The Seas next October 11 nights.

Welcome to the site!

Hello All,

My name is Tate, and I reside in Philadelphia, PA. My fiancé is Latona, and this will be our second cruise together. My step son, Noah is accompanying us for the first time on this cruise.

We are all looking forward to this experience, an next year taking a summer cruise for Noah's graduation gift.

Hi everyone - David & Jan from Surrey, UK - first Royal Caribbean cruise, Serenade of the Seas from Barcelona 15 November. Been on Celebrity a few times, including back to backs in the Caribbean earlier this year.

Be very interested to see how RCL compares.

Absolutely love cruising now after coming to this type of holiday only three years ago and wouldn't do anything else.

Welcome Tate and David!  Great to have you all join us.  I hope I'll see you all posting around the forums and sharing your cruise planning experiences with us :)

Thank you, Matt. my fiance' and I will share as much as we can.

Hi all, I'm Donal from Ireland, first cruise was aboard Navigator in 2008, our fifth cruise will be this coming October on Liberty sailing out of Barcelona. I first heard Matt on the Cruize Cast podcast with Kayleigh and James, and when they mentioned he had his own, I've been listening since. Looking forward to contributing to the board and to the podcast as well. 

Hi all, I'm Donal from Ireland, first cruise was aboard Navigator in 2008, our fifth cruise will be this coming October on Liberty sailing out of Barcelona. I first heard Matt on the Cruize Cast podcast with Kayleigh and James, and when they mentioned he had his own, I've been listening since. Looking forward to contributing to the board and to the podcast as well. 

Welcome Donal!  Kaleigh and James are good friends of mine and I'm glad you discovered us too!

Guest RRoberts

Hello, I'm Ronald. I just came across this site and love all the shared info. My wife and I live in Michigan. We have been on 5 cruises and are loyal to RCI.  We have made some great friends with some great people on past cruises.  We leave for our sixth cruise on February 2, 2014 on Freedom our daughter and new son in law. Once again love the site.

Hello, I'm Ronald. I just came across this site and love all the shared info. My wife and I live in Michigan. We have been on 5 cruises and are loyal to RCI.  We have made some great friends with some great people on past cruises.  We leave for our sixth cruise on February 2, 2014 on Freedom our daughter and new son in law. Once again love the site.

Welcome Ronald!  Looking forward to seeing your comments on the boards here.

Hi there! This seems to be a good thread for a first post here.

I'm Marc from a bit south of Pittsburgh, PA. I've cruised a bunch of times including a few cruises on Carnival, Celebrity, and Princess, but we've come to fall in love with Royal Caribbean ever since our cruise on Liberty of the Seas back in 2007. We had actually sailed Royal Caribbean once before on Viking Serenade, but that was not a good example of Royal Caribbean cruising. I've been on twelve Royal Caribbean cruises so far and look forward to sailing with them many times in the future!

Hi. I'm Angela and from the UK.  I am new to RC and we leave on our first cruise aboard the Oasis on Aug 2nd for the Western Caribbean cruise.  We are super excited and although have cruised the Med before we know this will be very different.  Any suggestions, recommendations are gratefully received.  I am also travelling with my husband and 3 boys who are aged 14, 13 and 5.  We are hoping to do some excursions and know we want to go snorkelling but not sure of what else due to our youngest boy.  We are staying in Fort Lauderdale 3 days prior and hope to go on an airboat ride.  If anyone has any recommendations on that too, all are gratefully received.

I'm Joyce from Illinois but presently living in San Antonio.  My first Royal Caribbean cruise was in 1984 on Song of America!!  I have been cruising ever since, and my next RCI cruise will be on Navigator in November.  I am looking forward to Matt's live blog next month and hoping for some info about the renovated NOTS.

Hi my name is Rhonda. My husband Jason and I are from Brooklin, Ontario, Canada. Our first Cruise was on the Serenade in 2008 to Alaska.  That ship was wonderful.  We then set our sites on the Oasis in 2011 and are excited to try The Quantum in 2015,  We are also DVC members and have almost done all of the Disney ships, we complete the last one in November this year.

Hi my name is Rhonda. My husband Jason and I are from Brooklin, Ontario, Canada. Our first Cruise was on the Serenade in 2008 to Alaska.  That ship was wonderful.  We then set our sites on the Oasis in 2011 and are excited to try The Quantum in 2015,  We are also DVC members and have almost done all of the Disney ships, we complete the last one in November this year.

Welcome Rhonda (and Jason)!   Glad you found your way here

Matt, thanks for the welcome!!  I will watch anything you wish to post from Navigator, including sailing away from Galveston.  :)

I do have the port-cam from there to watch as well. 

Great, I can't wait :)