CocoCay music levels?

I've never been to Perfect Day at CocoCay, and my research on YouTube so far hasn't given me an answer. How loud is the music in Chill Island? How loud is the music in Hideaway Beach? Which area would you find more relaxing based on the music playing? The presence of children is not the issue, the potential annoyance of the music is. Are there even any "quiet" places in either area?

Chill Island is likely to be quieter than Hideaway. It used to be the loud music was at the Oasis Lagoon but Hideaway Beach opened and they moved the DJ over there.  It wasn't too obnoxiously loud when I was at Hideaway, though. I do think Chill would bring the quiet now that the Oasis Lagoon is quieter.

6 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Chill Island is likely to be quieter than Hideaway. It used to be the loud music was at the Oasis Lagoon but Hideaway Beach opened and they moved the DJ over there.  It wasn't too obnoxiously loud when I was at Hideaway, though. I do think Chill would bring the quiet now that the Oasis Lagoon is quieter.

Thank you for the info!

On 4/10/2024 at 5:56 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Are saying there is no longer a DJ at Oasis Lagoon?  Say it isn’t so.  I really enjoyed the music over there for free.  I don’t wanna be forced into the Hideaway just to enjoy the DJ. Is there anywhere else that got DJ vibes like Oasis Lagoon that don’t have an admission charge.

Just now, Gilley said:

Are saying there is no longer a DJ at Oasis Lagoon?  Say it isn’t so.  I really enjoyed the music over there for free.  I don’t wanna be forced into the Hideaway just to enjoy the DJ. Is there anywhere else that got DJ vibes like Oasis Lagoon that don’t have an admission charge.

FWIW, there's still music played at Oasis Lagoon. We always sit close enough to hear it but never considered it loud pre or post-DJ. TBH, I didn't even realize the DJ was gone a few weeks ago when I was there. Music sounded the same to me. That said, I'm also there to just chill, eat, and drink, not looking for a party atmosphere.