Transportation from MCO to PC

Hello all, getting ready for our Adventure OTS cruise. In need of transportation from MCO to overnight hotel stay in Cocoa Beach/ Port Canaveral area. Looking for different/ best options from airport. 
Thanks in advance for any help.

19 minutes ago, Gasman62 said:

Hello all, getting ready for our Adventure OTS cruise. In need of transportation from MCO to overnight hotel stay in Cocoa Beach/ Port Canaveral area. Looking for different/ best options from airport. 
Thanks in advance for any help.

This person on this blog has a transportation service -  @lkg276

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Transportation from MCO to PC
On 3/29/2024 at 9:59 AM, loki007 said:

Uber would be around $125. Definitely the most convenient. It a 45 minute drive. There are also bus transports from the airport. 

No definitely not 

Uber / Lyft would be around $65-75 or sometimes even less... 

Need to check both. 

2 hours ago, sleepy425 said:

Not going to lie, I was actively watching people trying to figure out if I could spot you based on your profile pic.  This year I will try harder to find you!  

That'll be easy.  Let's just pick a time and place to meet !  Last year I had a great meet-up with @fireclan.  I wish I had included you in that one so I apologize for forgetting that you would be there !!!  We won't let that happen again....🥰

...and OBTW, that photo is nearly 20 years old.  I really MUST replace it.  🙄

7 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

That'll be easy.  Let's just pick a time and place to meet !  Last year I had a great meet-up with @fireclan.  I wish I had included you in that one so I apologize for forgetting that you would be there !!!  We won't let that happen again....🥰

...and OBTW, that photo is nearly 20 years old.  I really MUST replace it.  🙄

I will be on the Christmas cruise.

I’ve used Port Canaveral Transport.  Prompt, friendly, local service.  We spend the night near the port at Stay at Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral.  No stress in the morning worried about traffic delays.

Bonus, there is an outstanding Italian restaurant a short walk down and across the street.

If you stay in Port Canaveral/Coco Beach -- Uber/Lyft or one-way car rental (unfortunately, the Hertz office is closed, and I think Enterprise is the best option. (That may have changed recently)

If you stay in Orlando, the GoPort/Hotel package is a good deal and very convenient.