Most expensive excursion, just for fun thread

I'm just curious what is the most expensive shore excursion offered by Royal Caribbean that is you have ever seen? There is one on my October to Canada/New England cruise for 349 per person on some train trip. Kids under 5 aren't even allowed which I find odd. What have you seen?

8 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

There was an excursion in Juneau last year that was $1000pp, but cannot remember for the life of me what it was. It involved either a plane or a helicopter.

Yep. I have nothing but amazing memories of our epic Alaska trip but like I said above, I don't want to revisit the prices of stuff, lol.

The more expensive excursions we did were likely flying around Denali in a small plane, taking a helicopter up onto a mountain glacier to go dog sledding, and taking a helicopter onto a glacier to hike and ice climb.

Yep, those are the ones. We did the Skagway glacier dog sledding through Royal b/c the one we had booked during our pre-cruise land portion was cancelled due to weather and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't book anything directly at the last minute. I even figured out the company RC was using but their remaining slots were held by RC.

2 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

That is bonkers!

Yeah, there's obviously plenty to do and see in Alaska without doing those types of excursions... but we treated this as a once in a lifetime type trip as a dual-40th b-day celebration and uncharacteristically went all out... then returned to frugally sailing around the Caribbean in interiors like you normally see me talking about, lol.