Punch hole in sea pass SOTS no more?

Someone told me that Symphony of the seas is no longer punching holes in the sea pass to wear with lanyard. Is this true? The last time I was on symphony, they punched hole in the card to wear it. I was on Brilliance earlier this year and they punched a hole and wore it. 
has symphony stopped doing that?

1 hour ago, Eyeonhevn said:

Thanks all! Can I put it in a transparent sleeve and leave it in the sleeve? To pay? To open my cabin door? Etc? 

Yes,  you shouldn't need to take it out of the sleeve, paying and cabin access are all RFID,  think tap to pay on your cell phone.

I'm excited to try these on my next cruise. Sometimes I have my card in a tiny purse with my phone and sometimes on a lanyard if I don't want my phone. I HATE getting the card out of those little solid plastic pouches. I like the little opening on these to help slide them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0936VR2NF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

You can do it without interfering with the rfid in the card, just they don't want people do for fear of punching in the wrong place.

Well I went down to guest services and asked them to do it themselves and they wouldn't do it. That's weird. I much prefer having a hole in the card!

2 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

I'm excited to try these on my next cruise. Sometimes I have my card in a tiny purse with my phone and sometimes on a lanyard if I don't want my phone. I HATE getting the card out of those little solid plastic pouches. I like the little opening on these to help slide them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0936VR2NF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I've used that style holder in the past. They work great on ships where the card needs to be swiped plus the bar code on the back isn't obscured.

I still prefer the thin plastic pouch on ships that use a tap-style card. To me, the slide-out holders are a little bulky compared to the plastic pouch.