Two sisters sailing on Harmony November 12-18 2023

Cruisin and Boozin

IMG_8754.thumb.jpeg.ce625e853d527fc4ca76e43be62599a7.jpeg

This was super funny. The middle couple was the funniest and had been married 32 years. They got up on stage by making out the best. Harmony kept both husband and wife on stage and answers were written on a whiteboard while sitting back to back. This seems much better than taking them off stage while the other answered questions. We really had a great time.

We had galley star class tour next at 10am. Tour began at 10:15 when the chef showed up finally to give tour. It ended promptly at 10:30. No pictures because it ended too quickly. Not sure why it was over so fast . But yes it was the fastest tour of galley that I’ve been on.

2 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

We had galley star class tour next at 10am. Tour began at 10:15 when the chef showed up finally to give tour. It ended promptly at 10:30. No pictures because it ended too quickly. Not sure why it was over so fast . But yes it was the fastest tour of galley that I’ve been on.

When we did the galley tour on HM in March it was also really fast! 20 minutes. I even told Hubby at the time it was the fastest one ever. 

Left this morning easy off  decided to take ferry across water from Galveston. Big mistake  after Renee turned her car off which was required on ferry it wouldn’t restart 3 hours later tow truck backs us off ferry gave us a jump start. So still driving in. Back tomorrow to finish up 

So a word from me is to skip the ferry when leaving Galveston. I got to bed at 1 am this morning. This ship still sits in last place of my favorites of the oasis class ships. I will be back on her next year only because the price was right.

When staying in aqua suite verses deck 17 the room attendants treat you much better or like star class on deck 17.

This trip went very well on the ship. Travel was safe. Ferry well who knew. But we are over that now. 

Next trip will be April  2024 when  4 of us will be on the transatlantic to Spain aboard the Oasis of the seas.🚢  Until then safe sailing see you back then.

48 minutes ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

When staying in aqua suite verses deck 17 the room attendants treat you much better or like star class on deck 17.

Can you give an example?  I have been on 17 where they have 2 attendents and find it odd that there is only one in th AQ. We have had great ones inAQ but fantastic ones on17.  

This is going to sound “ultra suite snob” of me but here goes. Anyone reading this, please don’t think less of me. I am fairly down to Earth lol. But this is something Hubby and I have discussed before and it’s my honest, non-sugar coated opinion.

I think the loft attendants are “better” because they are used to the attention given in the gated community. Also, not just anyone can become a loft attendant, only the good ones get there, it’s not by chance. The ATS attendants are just the regular stateroom attendants who get the unfortunate job of having the large ATS in their rotation. That is why you will get some ATS attendants who are better than others.