Check in time 11:30 am normal?

Colon

Agree it varies.  I checked in last week right after midnight for my July 28 cruise and 11am was earliest time offered.  I do keep checking though because sometimes an option for 10:30am (or earlier) will appear especially after many of the other time slots get filled.  Either time is decent regardless!

For our last 2 sailings we were able to grab the 10:30am boarding window (Port Everglades/FEB 2022 & Port Canaveral/JAN 2023). We switched to 11:00am later for PE so the rest of out traveling group could all board together. Now we just do the initial check-in for our friends/family so we can all board together since they can't stay up that late! 😀

DH & I were both on the app @ midnight - I took a few minutes longer because I was on the wrong cruise at first (🤣🤣🤣), but went straight to my name & checked in for 1030am - I didn't have my passport handy, so used something else to fill in ID portion, then CC & emergency contact.  Then I checked DH, and his said 11am.  He put in for DD, and again, 11am. However, since I got 1030, I assume all of us can do it, plus we're in a Jr Suite, so hoping the get in 1 hr ahead applies as well. 

Again folks, you are selecting a terminal ARRIVAL time not a boarding time!  The time you select may or may not have anything to do with when you are allowed to board.  I have walked straight onto the ship with a 10:30 arrival time and have also had to sit in the waiting area for 30-40 minutes even with a 10:30 arrival time.  Boarding begins when the ship is cleared and that time can vary.

6 hours ago, Pooch said:

Again folks, you are selecting a terminal ARRIVAL time not a boarding time!  The time you select may or may not have anything to do with when you are allowed to board.  I have walked straight onto the ship with a 10:30 arrival time and have also had to sit in the waiting area for 30-40 minutes even with a 10:30 arrival time.  Boarding begins when the ship is cleared and that time can vary.

Yes, boarding begins when the ship is cleared.  The back-to-back passengers are first to re-board.  Then suites, then Pinnacle.  Which are seated in a different waiting area.  After that is the other guests, usually in an order,  first to check-in to board first.   That is how you are normally seated in the waiting area.