Baggage

Diann

Yes, last page of your E-documents available approximately 30 days out.  Print as many as you need.  I’m afraid to ask how many bags you need & how much they might weigh if you are concerned!

The porters at the terminal will also have generic ones available & will just write your room number on them.

I purchased heavy plastic holders for ours with wire attachers from Amazon (reusable) but I am pretty anal retentive.  You can print them & tape/staple them on as is, let the porters do it, cover them with clear packing tape, laminate them.  All depends on your level of obsession!

IMG_1854.png

2 minutes ago, TomGlo said:

Plain paper printing?  Should they be inserted into a sleeve or even laminated so as not to tear off easily?

The tags are meant to be folded in a way to make them more rigid. You can just tape/staple them.

Though you'll see a lot of luggage tag holders like this while on board

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Caribbean-Celebrity-Essentials/dp/B09Q94FLCC

7 minutes ago, Pooch said:

I purchased heavy plastic holders for ours with wire attachers from Amazon (reusable) but I am pretty anal retentive.  You can print them & tape/staple them on as is, let the porters do it, cover them with clear packing tape, laminate them.  All depends on your level of obsession!

IMG_1854.png

Me too.

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

I purchased heavy plastic holders for ours with wire attachers from Amazon (reusable) but I am pretty anal retentive

in my early crusing days, i could never fathom why people would buy these… flash forward to now — i won’t sail without them!!!!

i wish i could go back and tell past me to get a clue 😂

Here's a little added advice:

Don't buy the narrow RCCL-sized tag holders...buy these:

Cruise Luggage Tags | Compatible with All Cruise Lines | E-tag Holders Zip Seal & Steel Loops, Thick PVC | ID Badge | Waterproof, Clear Cruise Tags

They are a little wider--designed to fit luggage tags from Princess, Carnival, HAL, etc...

BUT, there is no problem in using them for RCCL or Celebrity as well.  In fact, it's a little easier as you have more space to push the paper tags in...However, for those of us who occasionaly cruise on a different cruise line, these work for EVERY line.

Also, beware...there are different style variations between different manufacturers/sellers.  Some have plastic loops rather than the metal ones.  Don't buy those--the plastic ones are a pain to twist on.  Others don't have the zip-lock strip at the top.  The zip-lock is great since it keeps water out in case your bags are being handled in wet or rainy conditions....

So, my advice:  Wider size tags, metal loops, zip-lock compartments.