Alerts/ notifications for cruise planner sales?

Hi guys, first-time cruiser here 😊

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is there any way to sign up for email alerts on cruise planner sales? I had to buy The Key at $43/ day (🤯),  and would really like to re-price it during a sale sometime… But logging-in to the Royal Caribbean website everyday to track for lower prices is kinda painful..!?

If anyone can share their tips or smart ways to track cruise planner discounts, I’d be ever so grateful!! Thank youuuu in advance 💖

Matt will often write an article on the blog, but honestly, they happen so frequently.  Do keep checking, though, because the Key is only worth it at half that price or less.

I log in every few days to check prices.   Sometimes things dip in price even when there isn't a "sale".  

@andrew_amy Everything will get refunded, including the gratuity on food and beverages. Some items have the gratuities built in and some list them. But be careful that some sales will look like they are better, but they don't include gratuity. It's better to put items in the cart and then pre-checkout to see of you are actually saving anything. 

4 hours ago, Yenskiboo said:

Really!? On discounts and sales? How do we set that up!! 😄

Idk, I didn't do anything special other than just making sure the app has notifications switched on.

Mind you, since I check the cruise planner daily anyway I usually am ahead of the app and already know there's a sail on when it tells me. 😂

• 9 months later...

Im considering building a tool that does this for you. You would be able to select the package or excursion you want to monitor the price for, then if it drops we would notify you. Would people be interested in this? Just trying to feel out if it is worth building. 

Benefit would be to make sure your notified even after booking one. 

7 hours ago, Mike9204 said:

Im considering building a tool that does this for you. You would be able to select the package or excursion you want to monitor the price for, then if it drops we would notify you. Would people be interested in this? Just trying to feel out if it is worth building. 

Absolutely interested!

16 hours ago, Mike9204 said:

very interested! I tend to forget to price check daily and actually just posted about missing out on the most recent sale so having something like this would be much appreciated.