Coco Beach Club Restaurant

Vlad

To access the Beach Club, you have to pay for a day pass or pay for a cabana (which includes the day pass).  This can be done through the cruise planner before your cruise or at the Shore Excursion desk onboard.   The Beach Club sells out, so the earlier you book, the better. 

If you’ve already booked the Beach Club for the day, then you make your reservation once you enter the area.   

Granted, I haven’t been there in over a year, so there might be an option to book a lunch seating onboard.  Shore Excursions would be the place to check. 

16 minutes ago, GregD said:

I'm pretty sure you actually make that reservation at the beach club when you arrive there. It's a large space so I wouldn't worry too much. Just make sure you book your pass there in the cruise planner.

No, I don't think so. It's counter sort of like a specialty restaurant. And when I went there last time. Most of early dining times were already reserved from the ship. 

15 minutes ago, teddy said:

To access the Beach Club, you have to pay for a day pass or pay for a cabana (which includes the day pass).  This can be done through the cruise planner before your cruise or at the Shore Excursion desk onboard.   The Beach Club sells out, so the earlier you book, the better. 

If you’ve already booked the Beach Club for the day, then you make your reservation once you enter the area.   

Thanks, got all of that done long ago. It's sold out already for many months. Especially that about 10000 will be on the island on my day. 

But someone told me that you can actually make reservations for lunch there through the ship. 

15 minutes ago, Vlad said:

No, I don't think so. It's counter sort of like a specialty restaurant. And when I went there last time. Most of early dining times were already reserved from the ship. 

As mentioned above, I wonder if people are asking at the shore excursion desk. We were there last February and asked when we wanted to make a lunch reservation when we walked into the beach club. 

34 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Thanks, got all of that done long ago. It's sold out already for many months. Especially that about 10000 will be on the island on my day. 

But someone told me that you can actually make reservations for lunch there through the ship. 

Ohh..sorry for the superfluous info.

19 minutes ago, JimnKathy said:

Assuming you've already booked it through the Cruise Planner, you can make a reservation time for the Beach Club restaurant on embarkation day at Chops. Happy Sailing! 😀

That's what I wanted to know. 😁

Thanks a lot!

Will try to visit Chops after boarding and ask them about it. 

Right after visiting my muster drill location. 

22 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

We were there this past December while on Oasis and you could only make reservations at the Beach club. You had to get there early and do it in person.

Thanks, if I may ask. 

When did you get there? 

Was it a problem to get the time you've wanted? Or it didn't matter much for you?

29 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Thanks, if I may ask. 

When did you get there? 

Was it a problem to get the time you've wanted? Or it didn't matter much for you?

We got there about 10 in the morning. No problem getting a reservation at all. We ate about 1 PM...got rained on pretty good about 3 as we were heading in.

On the Anthem…..

The designated restaurant handling the Beach Club Restaurant reservations is Chops.

I go to the host desk as soon as it opens on embarkation day and make my reservation.

If I forget, I’ll get the letter delivered to my cabin on the first night or two advising me to call Chops to do it.

14 minutes ago, BrianB said:

On the Anthem…..

The designated restaurant handling the Beach Club Restaurant reservations is Chops.

I go to the host desk as soon as it opens on embarkation day and make my reservation.

If I forget, I’ll get the letter delivered to my cabin on the first night or two advising me to call Chops to do it.

Thanks for another confirmation. 

That's what I've wanted to know. 

Some people keep saying just go to the Beach Club, all schedule will be open and waiting for you. But last time I've went there. I've seen a lot of reservations already in their system, way before arrival. 

Thanks again. 

19 minutes ago, Mike6453 said:

I was on Anthem for the holiday cruise this past December, there was a crew member taking/selling specialty dinning in the esplanade on the first day. Walked right up and made my reservation for the beach club. Always better to do it asap.

Interesting... 

So he had a ipod or laptop with him? 

I wonder when chops open up on the 1st day. Like it was suggested before. 

On 3/10/2023 at 1:15 PM, Vlad said:

Interesting... 

So he had a ipod or laptop with him? 

I wonder when chops open up on the 1st day. Like it was suggested before. 

Yes, he has a laptop with him, I didn't even have to wait. Also when picking your lunch time make sure it works with your dinner time and show schedule....🫣😁